Spark Shipping

From $249/month. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited March 24, 2022

App is very useful but has some issues. I use it for Parts Unlimited products and there is no fitment data that comes across with the products. As handy as it is to click and add products, you create a massive mess that needs to be cleaned up by editing all the text, adding fitment and some times correcting prices and photos. I understand this is also a product feed issue from Part Unlimited, but for $249/mo its boardering unacceptable. I'd give Parts Umlimited 1 star for the feed they send Spark (Retail and MAP in the PU feed are the same number on most products which renders Sparks pricing retail/MAP section pretty much useless), lack of fitment data, I called PU and they said to reach out to the manufactures for fitment data, isn't this why I pay $249/mo so I don't have to build my own database? App has a ton of potential but is way over priced for the Powersports industry due to the poor feed quality and lack of data the Powersports distributors are sending out. You also have to be on open account/credit terms for PU to grant API access for Spark to function properly/fulfill orders - no credit card on file function PU. *Update, after the review, Charles from Spark reached out and guided me through some tips and tricks, he has also contacted Parts Unlimited to clean up the data feed. A+ for effort!

Cascade Tire & Racing Services
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 13, 2022

Spark Shipping is a brilliant app. It helps automate critical processes for our store. The support is great, they provide practical feedback in a timely manner.

Family Halloween Store
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 4, 2018

Great app and great support. It works seamlessly for all our needs.

57rails
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 27, 2017

We recently established our first drop-shipping partnership and through that process have tried out a number of apps. Spark Shipping is one of the two we decided to keep. Their excellent technology is only surpassed by the company's customer service. They are extremely responsive and have gone above an beyond to assist us with the integration process. I highly recommend this app for routing orders, syncing inventory and creating tracking emails.

East Coast Reloading Supplies
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 28, 2016

Spark Shipping works very well. Their customer support is some of the best of any vendor I've ever worked with. Working with the app and the support team makes my life easer and that's pretty rare in the 3rd party vendor space.

The Home T