4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive B2B features, including custom pricing per customer group, CSV uploads, and agent-assisted orders. It's praised for its ability to create sub-accounts for B2B clients, user-friendly interface, and straightforward setup. The customer support team is highly commended for their responsiveness and expertise. Regular updates and new feature additions are also appreciated. It's recommended for those seeking a robust B2B solution for their Shopify store.

December 6, 2023

Great Support!

Mytri Designs
22 days using the app
October 5, 2023

Customer support has been PHENOMENAL, consistent, and extremely helpful. Without them, we couldn't have successfully integrated Wholesale into our store. Kudos to Chris and Cameron for being top-level service providers!

Blister Prevention
About 1 month using the app
October 30, 2023

The onboarding experience was effortless and fantastic, and the user interface is slick and intuitive. I appreciated the thoughtful and personalized onboarding with the call with Alex and Cameron. Their turnaround was quick, and we now have a straightforward experience for our retail partners. SparkLayer FTW!

Mother
7 days using the app
SparkLayer replied November 16, 2023

Thank you, we're glad we can help!

October 3, 2023

Great app and even better support! Once you install the app, the team supports you in amendments needed on the website to make it a completely focused B2B platform. Thanks team!

Maison Deux
Netherlands
13 days using the app
September 1, 2023

Amazing app, amazing support. This app has made our b2b business stable, fast and beautiful. There are so many great features of this app, it is hard to pick a few but here goes. Custom pricing per customer group works smoothly and the csv uploads are a very efficient way to do this. Agents ordering allows our agents to place orders on our customer's behalf (usually when they email an order).

If you are looking for a b2b wholesale solution for your business TRY THIS APP FIRST. I have tried almost every b2b app in the app store and nothing was like this app. Well done guys :)

Ergonx
About 1 month using the app
SparkLayer replied October 7, 2023

October 5, 2023

The app works perfectly, just as described. We had the support team install it on the store, and they had the installation and setup done within 30 minutes after contacting them! Really impressed with the support team in general, always quick to reply and extremely helpful.

Suprabeam DK
Denmark
3 days using the app
Edited February 21, 2024

After thoroughly researching a multitude of wholesale B2B Shopify apps, I felt SparkLayer was the most professional, up to date option. This was not something I wanted to test out 3 or 4 different apps before choosing the best option. After comparing the options I could tell SparkLayer was probably our best option. Another major point of difference was that I was able to schedule a live demo with a real human and it was someone from the actual SparkLayer team, not some outsourced employee from a different country like another demo I had. It has definitely proven to fill all our needs without any issues or conflicts with other apps or feature of our store. The implementation went very smoothly and they installed the code changes in our theme for us in very short time. Even with US/UK time zone differences, support is always very prompt and timely. It also worked very well right out of the box, our first customer we invited to use it was placing orders on it immediately after we invited them, and had no issues logging in and using the SparkLayer interface without any guidance or assistance from us.

Verena Street Coffee Co.
SparkLayer replied February 21, 2024

Thanks so much for the great feedback, we're enjoying working with you, too! We'll pass this onto our Support team :)

August 14, 2023

The best of the best of Shopify apps. Coming from a computer science background, you can just tell that this app is made to a high professional standard. Everything is very well thought out architecturally, and the design is just excellent. What is most impressive, however, is the quality of support. The team is incredibly fast in responding to any requests, often completing tasks that require custom coding within hours.

Dendo Systems
5 months using the app
SparkLayer replied August 19, 2023

Thank you for the kind review, it means a lot 😊

September 7, 2023

This App is a game changer for any business' selling B2B. Stop wasting your time with other apps or building a separate wholesale website (the mistake I made). After just an hour or so of use, this app become very easy to navigate and understand. I read through all their onboarding docs and really appreciate how the Sparklayer team has thought about any issues you might run into and provided helpful solutions. I reached out to Alex because I had a few additional questions and he was beyond helpful and also made some strategic recommendations as to how I could maximize the features of the platform.

nama
8 days using the app
SparkLayer replied September 8, 2023

Thank you so much for the kind review 😊