Connect your backend systems
SparkLayer connects directly to your B2B data sources (ERP, CRM, PIM) letting you send complex data such as price lists & pack size rules.
B2B optimised frontend
SparkLayer enables a feature-rich B2B frontend experience, making it easy for your B2B customers to order.
SparkLayer's onboarding process makes it straightforward to connect to your Shopify store with minimal development time required.
B2B Solution 정보
SparkLayer enables powerful B2B ordering on Shopify without having to use multiple apps or develop custom functionality. It connects directly to your backend systems (e.g. ERP, CRM, PIM, or iPaaS) to retrieve B2B-specific data and then activates a feature-rich frontend B2B ordering experience for your customers. You can even use SparkLayer on your existing Shopify store or use it on a dedicated B2B store.
B2B ready features
With SparkLayer, you'll be able to offer your B2B customers great features such as:
- CUSTOMER-SPECIFIC PRICING & PACK SIZING: With built-in support for complex price lists, customers see their exact B2B pricing, pack size rules, and minimum order quantities as defined in your centralised backend systems.
- TIERED PRICING: Display price-breaks (e.g. buy 3, save 10%), letting your customers gain savings based on the quantity of products they purchase.
- QUICK ORDER CART: Let your customers build orders quickly with fast product searching and editing and then checkout using saved addresses and agreed payment terms (e.g. pay on account).
- TIME SAVING TOOLS: Customers can easily import entire orders via a CSV file and save their favourite items with 'Shopping Lists' to quickly repeat orders.
- MY ACCOUNT AREA: Customers can track their order history with real-time updates from your backend systems.
- SHOPIFY CHECKOUT: take payments as normal and enable additional manual payment methods. For Shopify Plus merchants, you can further customise the experience using Shopify Scripts.
Connect to the source of truth
SparkLayer has ready-made integrations for major backend systems such as Brightpearl, Linnworks, Unleashed, Patchworks, and more, meaning you can get up and running quickly. Or if you have a bespoke system, you can use the SparkLayer API to connect directly and send through specific B2B data such as price lists, product pack sizes, and other pricing rules.
Our in-depth onboarding process guides you through setting up SparkLayer on your Shopify store:
- STEP 1: Install the Shopify App and create a SparkLayer account
- STEP 2: Connect your backend system to send through B2B specific data.
- STEP 3: Install the SparkLayer Frontend into your Shopify theme with small code snippets that are easy to include
- STEP 4: Perform end-to-end test as an example B2B customer
- STEP 5: Launch and go live!
Monitor your B2B data feeds
The SparkLayer Dashboard lets you manage your Shopify integration. It gives you a detailed overview of the B2B data your backend systems are sending and provides a real-time health check to make sure all data is successfully synchronising; from products and price lists, to orders placed via the SparkLayer Frontend on your website.
작업 중인 앱 보기
예제 스토어에서 앱 작동 방법을 탐색합니다.예제 스토어 보기
가격 30 일간 무료 체험
Enterprise plans available, please contact us to learn more custom pricing options
* 모든 비용은 USD로 청구됩니다.
** 월별 혹은 사용자 기반 청구를 포함한 반복 청구 금액은 30일 마다 청구됩니다.
전체 평가는 앱의 현재 상태를 반영합니다. 여기에는 모든 앱 평가가 포함되지만 가장 최근의 평가에 우선순위가 있습니다.