Sparq | Instant & Smart Search

Sparq | Instant & Smart Search

by Sparq | Fast & Beautiful Search

Fast & Beautiful Search with Advance filters & Analytics

KicksWorldwide

Sparq is a seriously powerful app for Shopify. being able to filter search results is a must for any site which has numerous products. Sparq does it extremely well.

Neha from the support team has been fantastic to deal with, all my requests were dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.

Thanks to the Sparq dev & support teams!

thoughtapparel.com

This app was suggested to me through a review, I installed it in my site, and it has been really helpful, making a big difference in the way you can filter through product searches. Great product. Also, their support is great.

September 5, 2019

Thanks a ton for the positive feedback! We really appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with us. The team is working on a ton of new features that are going to make search experiences even better for stores like yours!

envirotee

Sparq has helped revolutionise the search function on my store, their support team are amazing. They've optimised the product for my page and made changes based on my own personal requirements - great service and great product

September 5, 2019

Thanks! Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we want every experience to be 5-star. We’re so glad to hear that our search app helped make a difference!

TheNovelTee Shop

I really am amazed at the quality of the customer service with A LOT of the apps here. These guys especially - they fixed a problem almost immediately and even offered some advice too -- thanks guys!

September 5, 2019

Thanks!! Our support team is happy to hear your kind words. I’m glad you loved Sparq Search and I hope we are able to work together for a long time to come.

MyRealFeelings

This app is a real game-changer increasing profit. The support is the best, my theme is a lit bit complicated but their designer team took this as a challenge until the search app was working perfectly in my store. Thank you, guys.

September 5, 2019

Great to hear how Sparq worked out for you! Thanks for giving a shout-out to our support team as well. They are a real asset! We’re thrilled to know that you love our app.

FSHN·LVRS

amazing app! amazing support team, they help me a lot. i will deffinetly recommend this app 100%!!!

North American Mobile

Great team! Helped me customize the search and fix any issues I was having! Sure I wish the total items in search was higher then 100 on free plan but still a great app! Any issues I have they deal with

September 5, 2019

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! We would love to offer more than 100 products for the free plan but the team loves Friday Night Pizza! Anyway, your words mean a lot to us and thanks again for your feedback.

Complete Archery

App keeps lagging and freezing. Do not recommend. Customer service has a pushy aggressive approach to marketing as well. Too little customizations, and where there are customizations they lack simplicity.
Needs improvement.

No, I won't remove my review.

July 30, 2019

Hi Sebastian,

At the onset, I am sorry that we couldn't live up to your expectations. I also want to take this opportunity to address your feedback constructively.

I am sorry that you faced speed issues with our Shopify backend app and will work on it to improve for your location.

I am concerned if my customer support team came out as "pushy and possibly marketing" to you. I want to assure that the only intent is to be friendly and helpful to our clients. We provide onboarding services to all of our clients to help them use Sparq to best during the trial period which helps them understand the value we bring. This service is currently free of cost to all of our customers to make it easier for them to get on-board. I feel this probably could have created confusion for you that we are being pushy though the intent is to help you on-board easier.

Lastly, about the lack of features or simplicity of features, I partially agree about those. We are a growing product and definitely have a long way to go until we have all the bells and whistles. Despite that, we bring a lot of powerful features such as extremely fast search experience (under 50ms response time), Smart Dynamic Filters, Synonyms, etc which can be configured both from front-end and back-end (via customer support)

I hope we can work again sometime and get a chance to improve on this experience,

Cosmos Beauty

Great app, the search function is crucial for a store and Sparq does it brilliantly. The app support was great too but maybe they can refine their app further to allow for more self customisation. But I believe they are working on that right now

July 23, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, Eugene!

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

All Top Products

I used this app and I'm impressed with their quick turn around in updates. I highly recommend this app to anyone. These guys got the vibe I need.

Thanks

July 23, 2019

Thank you for your review! I hope we can match your expectations in the future as well.

Thanks for taking out time to review us.

Previous 1