Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Rodin Montréal

The chat support is very helpful. When you're lost because of a filter problem, the support helps a TON. Recommend this app!

Ad Hoc

Great app and great team to support you. I have used their collection filters and they look exactly as I expected!

MINGO

The app provides a good and smart search bar with results you can adjust by yourself. We are also a fan of the filters that you can set up on your collection pages. These are really helpful for our customers.
The team has also been of a great help to adjust the filters and the look and feel of those to match our website. We are very happy with the result.

ShanShan Paris

Great app and great support, they are really helpful and fast. Support will always try their maximum to help you!

Your Ethiopian Diaspora Shopping Website

Very nice, best & efficient support. They resolve you every problem. App is really great and make the job. They deserve 5 stars and more

December 6, 2020

Jacob,

Thanks for the great review and it's a pleasure working with you!

Shop.OutdoorSports

The filter and search are very fast, even with large catalogs. It is easy to set up and maintain, with lots of flexibility. The support team is very good, and quickly got us up and going with our custom UI. Highly recommended.

December 4, 2020

Will,

Thanks for the kind words ❤️

inSync design

Very helpful and responsive team. I was very specific about how I wanted the filter to look and function and they made it exactly as requested. I do think this app is quite expensive (especially when you have a large number of items), but it is definitely worth it!

Comools

The support team helped me in customizing the filter of the website. They are always available and ready to help. Recommended.

Teesaid - 香港T恤品牌

The support team helped me customize the look of the filter and collection page to match the theme of my webstore. They always respond promptly and resolve my problems. Highly recommended.

lollipoppearland

I changed over from another filter app and Sparq works much faster and better! The search bar is amazing! Customer service is excellent!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12