Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Famous Rebel

Ok, let's be clear from the start. What is trying to be achieved is pretty complex and should be easier to do except for Shopify's poor collections and filtering structure. I tried numerous apps, which basically broke my theme. Our store design www.famousrebel.com is the most important thing to us and the other apps just didn't care about that. Instead layering a filter over the theme creating a mess. Now I'm also not going to pretend it was a totally easy experience. It's not. I did have to push on comms, and at times got frustrated but to be fair when we spoke via hangout the problems were sorted very quickly. As I said above I expected this. It's a very complex thing to change on your store. But once done should make a big difference. I must single out special praise here for the Developer Gaurav as he has been especially helpful. Now the reason for it, not all being plain sailing is exactly what I stated to start ..this is a complex thing to do and each theme and store is different. The whole process does make you really think about your store from a customer's perspective and how you need to make things easy for them. The theme went live last night and it looks good. The functions are clever. It looks like it was designed with the theme in mind and it works. In fact, the only time it didn't work was due to errors in my collections, which were politely pointed out by the team. So far. So good. I will be keeping a close eye on the site speed score and hope the new code has not slowed the experience down. But all in all. We got there. And I got what I think will help the UX of the store for customers and increase sales. Time will tell. And I will update you with any changes.

DCK Boardshorts

DCKBOARDSHORTS.COM
Honest opinion:
Our true rating is 4, but we didn't want to downgrade their rating, because they are great and deserve to be highly ranked. The app itself works well and is a must-have on any Store. They are able to set it up according to your Theme and to your liking, which is great! If your store is fairly basic and you don't have any special needs, 100% perfect. Customer support is also great (on the first few back-and-forths) as they reply quickly and the live chat option on the app's dashboard is a top feature. You can also set-up a video-chat if needed. ...BUT... It is NOT easy to set up at all all if your store has special requests and needs. Our store has been taking almost 4 weeks to set up and we're still not at 100%. Sometimes delay was due to difficult requests on our end, but sometimes we were unanswered for 3/4 days. Overall, we HIGHLY recommend this app, specially if your requests are not too sharp. If they are, we also truly recommend it, but be prepared for a bit of a headache, lots of time invested and some miscommunications. Good luck!

ilusionary

AMAZING APP, the costumer serves is impecable, and the software runs smoothly in the web page, they help you with everything you need, and they comply with everything that is advertised.

Birds and Roses Gifts

I used this app to make it easier for my customers to find their products fast without scrolling through multiple pages. Chris and his team were very professional and did a great job at improving my search features. Thanks from Cindy and Manny the parrot :)

De La Creme Fashions

This app has revitalised my products and collections categories! Chris has been a joy to help me get set up and was there for me at my every beck and call! Can't thank them enough! My only regret is why I didn't find these guys sooner!

Hughie Willett Machinery

This app is brilliant - allows us to creae every kind of filter we need to, everywhere we need it across our site. This gives us the navigation and flexibility that Shopify on its own can't do.
It has been fast to implement and the support from the developers has been brilliant. We can't believe it took us so long to find this app !

BuzzPresents

Customer service/attention is awesome. The will do every and anything in their power to help you out with integration.

Nate Schoemer Shop

Incredible customer service. An excellent, fantastic, superb, exceptional app that will help instantly organize your online store. I love this app, and I'm so happy that I found it!

Zeneji

Have had some extensive experience with the app and it is amazing! The customer support really is exceptional, 10/10. Fantastic team and fantastic app!

Uncle Marco CHM

Have just installed this app. Can't comment on the actual app or the functionality yet, but have to commend them on a fantastic support experience. The support staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. So far so good. Will provide an update once i have put the app through it's paces.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14