Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Formal Elegance

Happy with this app so far. It has made my store look so much more professional and supprt has been great! Thankyou.

May 20, 2020

Thank you for your review, the team really appreciate you taking out time for this. Thanks for using Sparq and hope you ❤️ the app!

Sauce It To Me

Our users love the Sparq feature and we find it makes our site look so much more professional (and easier to browse products!). We've also received great customer support. Would definitely recommend.

May 20, 2020

ARTI NAMŲ su AirGuru

Great app and very helpful support team. Extremely fast response for any problem caused. Highly recommended!

Mercato Contadino

Really adaptive plugin with professional staff.
I'm still testing the functionality, but I hope SPARQ will solve all my needs forever.

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you taking out time for this. Thanks for using Sparq and hope you ❤️ the app!

Home-Buy

This app is the BEST app in the shopify store. There is nothing this app promises that it doesn't do it perfectly.

Congratulations to the developpers

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review, the team really appreciates you taking out time for this. Thanks for using Sparq and hope you ❤️ the app!

Galaxy Relax

This app makes my store look so much more professional and user friendly. The staff set it all up for me and I couldn't be more happier thanks for everything

Black Whale Home

Sparq made the experience of filtering products way more user-friendly and their customer support has been amazing.

Empanada Market

Amazing app and great customer service, every store should consider having it. A lot easier for you customers to search your products. Highly recommend.

PHP Specialists

Chris and his team did a really great job at helping get my store to work the way I needed it to. I was really happy with the results and the customer service is the best in the Shopify App store. Great app, worth every dollar, 10/10 recommend.

Geboland.ro

I used this app to obtain a filter functionality on my site, it works great and has good customization. The support is great and even helped me set the filter to look the same as my team. The team worked very good and did a good job. Would recommen Sparq team!