Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

FlagWaves

Great support, good application, i recommand it. This app add a next step to my shop, i'm really happy to use it !

FysioBuddys.NL - Jouw Buddy voor Sport & Therapie

Great app, and even better support team! I had alot of specific questions and requests for customizations. Like specific placements on different positions in the collection pages, on how certain filters worked, theme integration etc etc. and they did it all for me with no problem or extra charges what so ever. Thanks a lot, and I would definitely recommend sparq. Top-notch customer support and the search and filters work flawlessly.

Wrap-Wizards.com - Premium Car Mockups Templates

Filter works perfectly, and customer service works pretty fast. Quick answers. I reccomend it for sure.

Luv Me More Boutique

First of all customer service is great! I just started the using it and I see a big difference in my website.

One Kitchen and Bath

Great product. Support did an excellent job answering questions and helping me set up the filters to match my store. Excellent experience overall.

Woodsala

If you are not using this app, you are missing on a lot of things. The developers need a Message of what you want, & they go out of the way to achieve it.

SNATCHED MERCH

Fantastic product and easy to use - Brilliant.
Lots of great features and easy to install / configure.

The Bottles BKK

Nice app. It is easy to use. Super great support team. If you have any questions about the app, just ask them.

Desha25Sports

the best app to use filters on my web and an exclusive and efficient support channel where they help for any question or doubt

Maria Nicola

The best customer service I have had out of any app I've used over the many years being on Shopify. It can be a bit techy to set up all the filters the way we wanted it, but the team has been so responsive and available frequently to help us set things up exactly the way we wanted.

I tried out several other apps but didn't find one that fit our needs as well as Sparq did.

May 27, 2020

Thanks for your review :). We really appreciate you taking out time to review us and glad Sparq is helping you with Shopify Search !. The team is happy to help you anytime you want :)