Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Vinstockz

Best support ever!!! Got a reply after just a few minutes. Did not expect that...would give more stars if possible!

Abdeckplane markt

Absolutly amazing support! they are always there for you! i recommend buying there service!! Thanks alot!

NOZAMA.GREEN

Nice app and nice customer service, the app by default gives you a lot of different options and it is easy to configure.

March 18, 2020

Thanks for your review :). We really appreciate you taking out time to review us and glad Sparq is helping you with Shopify Search !. The team is happy to help you anytime you want :)

Fovitec

Beautiful app with all the features that we dreamed of in a filtering and search system! Super simple to install, very easy to customize. Brilliantly designed.

FiberBuilt Umbrellas

Strong and easy to use. There is a bit to tinker with but overall support is great and will be able to help when you need it.

PAL and GAL

Team Sparq, Neha & Chris are very supportive and informative in helping me setting the Search Filter for my website. Thanks for your awesome support Team Sparq.

Outfit Square

Awesome app, easy to setup. The support team is fast to reply and fix any issue that arises. I was able to setup the app within minutes without any problem

Fancify Wall Murals

Awesome app to add that extra layer of convenience to all customers. Excellent customer service! Perfect for all stores - thank you!

sportto

This app is really good and support team is just amazing!! They promptly help me my questions and help assemble the app on my website. 5*

Bonavento

At the moment I am very satisfied, answers from support are instant. Filters adapted to me, I think only that the price is a little high