Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Petsy

This app is literally the BEST app! The support team are incredible and Chris and Naveen have been one of the best people who have helped us with our requests. Extremely prompt in their responses, they listen to your requirements and work with you to get them resolved. There is transparency in the discussions, and best of all this team knows the importance of deadlines! Very punctual and they say what they do. We had a very poor performing app previously and Sparq have been our saviors.

The Unreality Store

Faced with the daunting task of showing thousands of comics from hundreds of publishers with multiple volumes and in numerical order, Sparq has done everything I need to be able to present them to the comic buying masses! Their support line is always accommodating and ready to help with any issues or queries that arise. If you are looking for Product Filter & Search app you've just found the best one!

Strongful

If you are not using this app, then what are you doing really?
Chris from the support team is the best person in this world probably, who always was available to help me with my VERY custom requests.
Use this app

Scopes.com

The Sparq team responds quickly to questions and always with the information I needed. Great Job Sparq

Ever After

This is a fantastic search functionality with great filtering! Worked great with our theme and the customer service is on point. Quick and very responsive, they helped us fix a slight mobile issue.

BFP-COVID Response

This app dramatically improved our functionality and allowed us to have a much better user interface. The development were so responsive and diligent and went above and beyond in meeting our requests. I cant recommend Sparq enough!

DPG Platform

Fantastic customer service and a great app. Has dramatically improved the filter functionality of all our sites (we have 3). Highly recommended.

Kalye.ph

I am using this app to help me give a better search engine experience for my customers. Great customer service. Kudos to the team. I must also say that their app is very fast (milliseconds) and provides a lot of flexibility for our store on what products or collections to display in the robust search and filtering engines. You can customize the content and labels all throughout.

I couldn't imagine uninstalling this app. It would be a Major downgrade to my potential customers' user experience.

Kudos to the team!

Arganicare India

Its wonderful app... I am giving 5 stars because this app deserve.

Moreover customer service are so good. we used to get immediate response from team. :)

The Bookstore

Very impressed............Customer service is very helpful. ...I'm enjoying the Sparq experience so far!