Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Fancify Wall Murals

Awesome app to add that extra layer of convenience to all customers. Excellent customer service! Perfect for all stores - thank you!

sportto

This app is really good and support team is just amazing!! They promptly help me my questions and help assemble the app on my website. 5*

Bonavento

At the moment I am very satisfied, answers from support are instant. Filters adapted to me, I think only that the price is a little high

Tsai x Tsai | Natural Gemstone Jewellery

Trialing at the moment to see how it works. So far so good. It looks super smart on the website and allows customers to find the product easily. Was a little difficult trying to set things us as I am not very tech savvy but the customer services guys were all very helpful and patient with me. I'd recommend this app for sure!

Salong Unic

Works very well on our web site and is very happy with the support. So can currently recommend this program to the Shopify store.

Fungerer veldig bra på nettstedet vårt og er veldig fornøyd med støtten. Kan for tiden anbefale dette programmet til Shopify-butikken.

YouFromMe.

I love this app and the filters / collections are exactly what im looking for! it's all really easy to use and navigate. The customer service helped throughout the whole process to set it up.

Cavalerro

Very good product, and the team is so is so good, five stars from me, and i recomend to all.

TRUU

Great app Really fast and easy. Their customer service is awesome! Thank you so much . They’re really kind.

Jungle beez

Excellent app. Helped me revive my dull search option and add additional stuff. Plus it really means a lot when you have a free plan when you're starting out. Thanks guys!

Sofizara

I am really thankfull for Sparq, the app is just amazing. Easy and brings you so much. Neha from the support team is really awesome! She deserves 6 Stars!!

Thanks guys, and keep up the good work!