Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

The Bookstore

Very impressed............Customer service is very helpful. ...I'm enjoying the Sparq experience so far!

Jaipur Crystals

There so much room for personal customization with this app which is perfect, the best part is the fact that customer support can do anything for you if you need help. They have the experience and creativity to customize a filter precisely to anyone's theme without needing instructions because they just know what looks good. When I did have requests big or small, they complete it before I can even check back for a response! They made my filter look exactly how I envisioned and explained to them. My experience has made me very happy with their service because I appreciate how smoothly the process went and never once was disappointed when I request help, they pull through. I can confidently recommend this app over any other search/filter app I've tested to date.

FlagWaves

Great support, good application, i recommand it. This app add a next step to my shop, i'm really happy to use it !

FysioBuddys.NL - Jouw Buddy voor Sport & Therapie

Great app, and even better support team! I had alot of specific questions and requests for customizations. Like specific placements on different positions in the collection pages, on how certain filters worked, theme integration etc etc. and they did it all for me with no problem or extra charges what so ever. Thanks a lot, and I would definitely recommend sparq. Top-notch customer support and the search and filters work flawlessly.

Wrap-Wizards.com - Premium Car Mockups Templates

Filter works perfectly, and customer service works pretty fast. Quick answers. I reccomend it for sure.

Luv Me More Boutique

First of all customer service is great! I just started the using it and I see a big difference in my website.

One Kitchen and Bath

Great product. Support did an excellent job answering questions and helping me set up the filters to match my store. Excellent experience overall.

Woodsala

If you are not using this app, you are missing on a lot of things. The developers need a Message of what you want, & they go out of the way to achieve it.

SNATCHED MERCH

Fantastic product and easy to use - Brilliant.
Lots of great features and easy to install / configure.

The Bottles BKK

Nice app. It is easy to use. Super great support team. If you have any questions about the app, just ask them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9