Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Nate Schoemer Shop

Incredible customer service. An excellent, fantastic, superb, exceptional app that will help instantly organize your online store. I love this app, and I'm so happy that I found it!

Zeneji

Only had some small experience but so far the app is amazing, and the customer support really is exceptional. Fantastic team and fantastic app!

Uncle Marco CHM

Have just installed this app. Can't comment on the actual app or the functionality yet, but have to commend them on a fantastic support experience. The support staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. So far so good. Will provide an update once i have put the app through it's paces.

GenusTec

J'ai débuté est il mon aider comme des professionnel vraiment , je n'ai rien a dire , faite leur confiance , je recommande .

On The Peg Clothing

The app looks fabulous on my store, and the feedback from customers on how it impacts their user experience is great. It is much slicker than I was hoping for, and the support is helpful and responsive too.

Wowdealindia

Very nice App and quick and accurate supports. We loved their prompt services and supports for our both the stores.

RichRange

Support did an excellent job answering questions and helping me set up the filters to match my store. Extremely fast response for any problem caused. Lots of great features and easy to install. Chris and his team did a really great job at helping get my store to work the way I needed it to. Best app for product filter!

GREAT STUFF ROCKS

I will be using this app for theme idea's and help so that my products will stand out from everyone else's. I am hoping to sell a lot of products and I think that sqarq will be up to the task.

Anik Jewel

So far I am very happy with the app. I got it on a trial and wasn't sure if it was the write one. I was able to speak to a live person the same day I downloaded the app which was so nice. They explained it all so quickly and easily. I was a bit reluctant to allow support to help structure my site, but I allowed and I'm very happy I did, because I like what I see now. Sparq is perfect for my business because I have a large inventory and it is very specific to searches. I would highly recommend this app to anyone with a large inventory with search needs. Anik

TopVitary

Really amazing application, a ton of different useful options for filtering, with a very fast, helpful and understanding support! With the app and help from their amazing support, they made my store look a lot more professional and easy to navigate for customers. Definitely worth the money! I highly recommend the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14