Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Funplaybox

Someone suggested I should download this app from Reddit.
So glad I did as looks great, functions perfectly and adds so much to my store.
Fully customizable.
The team are amazing and a special shout out goes to Chris.
I did have issues with it not displaying right on multiple devices but
the team worked quickly to resolve even taking over my computer so no hassle at my end.

October 25, 2019

Anthony, you have been a pleasure to work with. I hope this partnership continues 🙏🏻

Gents Coalition

the best app I have used for filter and search. it provides so many useful and great functionality in search and filters...

even the support is instant and best, they helped me even I am unable to share admin details with them.

Also the development team is very active and have great knowledge of Shopify.

I am happy to using the Sparq app, and highly recommend to use the app.

KicksWorldwide

Sparq is a seriously powerful app for Shopify. being able to filter search results is a must for any site which has numerous products. Sparq does it extremely well.

Neha from the support team has been fantastic to deal with, all my requests were dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.

Thanks to the Sparq dev & support teams!

September 20, 2019

Thanks a ton for your review. You are one of our star customers :)

thoughtapparel.com

This app was suggested to me through a review, I installed it in my site, and it has been really helpful, making a big difference in the way you can filter through product searches. Great product. Also, their support is great.

September 5, 2019

Thanks a ton for the positive feedback! We really appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with us. The team is working on a ton of new features that are going to make search experiences even better for stores like yours!

envirotee

Sparq has helped revolutionise the search function on my store, their support team are amazing. They've optimised the product for my page and made changes based on my own personal requirements - great service and great product

September 5, 2019

Thanks! Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we want every experience to be 5-star. We’re so glad to hear that our search app helped make a difference!

TheNovelTee Shop

I really am amazed at the quality of the customer service with A LOT of the apps here. These guys especially - they fixed a problem almost immediately and even offered some advice too -- thanks guys!

September 5, 2019

Thanks!! Our support team is happy to hear your kind words. I’m glad you loved Sparq Search and I hope we are able to work together for a long time to come.

MyRealFeelings

This app is a real game-changer increasing profit. The support is the best, my theme is a lit bit complicated but their designer team took this as a challenge until the search app was working perfectly in my store. Thank you, guys.

September 5, 2019

Great to hear how Sparq worked out for you! Thanks for giving a shout-out to our support team as well. They are a real asset! We’re thrilled to know that you love our app.

FSHN·LVRS

amazing app! amazing support team, they help me a lot. i will deffinetly recommend this app 100%!!!

North American Mobile

Great team! Helped me customize the search and fix any issues I was having! Sure I wish the total items in search was higher then 100 on free plan but still a great app! Any issues I have they deal with

September 5, 2019

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! We would love to offer more than 100 products for the free plan but the team loves Friday Night Pizza! Anyway, your words mean a lot to us and thanks again for your feedback.

Cosmos Beauty

Great app, the search function is crucial for a store and Sparq does it brilliantly. The app support was great too but maybe they can refine their app further to allow for more self customisation. But I believe they are working on that right now

July 23, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, Eugene!

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.