Product Filter & Search App

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Shopify Filters & Search by Sparq

Zodiac Gods

I have personally used over 80 apps in shopify. Sparq hands down has the best support out of all of them. I tried 4 different product search and filter apps that were way to convoluted and confusing. This one is beautiful and looks the best. :)

April 15, 2020

Zodiac Gods, working with your store helped us realized that finally, God can see us too :).

We are glad that you liked the work our implementation team has done for you to make the search look beautiful and in-sync with your theme. Thank you for your kind words.

brightter

Extremely useful & easy to use app, and an even better support experience... I'll be using this for a while!

Weshalo World

Location Kenya

i have been using this app for a while , i can say that it is a very good app ,and has made the site look more appealing and attractive ,it is just good take it from me.

Vinstockz

Location Germany

Best support ever!!! Got a reply after just a few minutes. Did not expect that...would give more stars if possible!

Abdeckplane markt

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Absolutly amazing support! they are always there for you! i recommend buying there service!! Thanks alot!

NOZAMA.GREEN

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nice app and nice customer service, the app by default gives you a lot of different options and it is easy to configure.

March 18, 2020

Thanks for your review :). We really appreciate you taking out time to review us and glad Sparq is helping you with Shopify Search !. The team is happy to help you anytime you want :)

Fovitec

Beautiful app with all the features that we dreamed of in a filtering and search system! Super simple to install, very easy to customize. Brilliantly designed.

FiberBuilt Umbrellas

Strong and easy to use. There is a bit to tinker with but overall support is great and will be able to help when you need it.

PAL and GAL

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Team Sparq, Neha & Chris are very supportive and informative in helping me setting the Search Filter for my website. Thanks for your awesome support Team Sparq.

Outfit Square

Location Malaysia

Awesome app, easy to setup. The support team is fast to reply and fix any issue that arises. I was able to setup the app within minutes without any problem