Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Strongful

If you are not using this app, then what are you doing really?
Chris from the support team is the best person in this world probably, who always was available to help me with my VERY custom requests.
Use this app

Scopes.com

The Sparq team responds quickly to questions and always with the information I needed. Great Job Sparq

Ever After

This is a fantastic search functionality with great filtering! Worked great with our theme and the customer service is on point. Quick and very responsive, they helped us fix a slight mobile issue.

BFP-COVID Response

This app dramatically improved our functionality and allowed us to have a much better user interface. The development were so responsive and diligent and went above and beyond in meeting our requests. I cant recommend Sparq enough!

DPG Platform

Fantastic customer service and a great app. Has dramatically improved the filter functionality of all our sites (we have 3). Highly recommended.

Kalye.ph

I am using this app to help me give a better search engine experience for my customers. Great customer service. Kudos to the team. I must also say that their app is very fast (milliseconds) and provides a lot of flexibility for our store on what products or collections to display in the robust search and filtering engines. You can customize the content and labels all throughout.

I couldn't imagine uninstalling this app. It would be a Major downgrade to my potential customers' user experience.

Kudos to the team!

Arganicare India

Its wonderful app... I am giving 5 stars because this app deserve.

Moreover customer service are so good. we used to get immediate response from team. :)

The Bookstore

Very impressed............Customer service is very helpful. ...I'm enjoying the Sparq experience so far!

Jaipur Crystals

There so much room for personal customization with this app which is perfect, the best part is the fact that customer support can do anything for you if you need help. They have the experience and creativity to customize a filter precisely to anyone's theme without needing instructions because they just know what looks good. When I did have requests big or small, they complete it before I can even check back for a response! They made my filter look exactly how I envisioned and explained to them. My experience has made me very happy with their service because I appreciate how smoothly the process went and never once was disappointed when I request help, they pull through. I can confidently recommend this app over any other search/filter app I've tested to date.

FlagWaves

Great support, good application, i recommand it. This app add a next step to my shop, i'm really happy to use it !