Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Woodsala

If you are not using this app, you are missing on a lot of things. The developers need a Message of what you want, & they go out of the way to achieve it.

SNATCHED MERCH

Fantastic product and easy to use - Brilliant.
Lots of great features and easy to install / configure.

The Bottles BKK

Nice app. It is easy to use. Super great support team. If you have any questions about the app, just ask them.

Desha25Sports

the best app to use filters on my web and an exclusive and efficient support channel where they help for any question or doubt

Maria Nicola

The best customer service I have had out of any app I've used over the many years being on Shopify. It can be a bit techy to set up all the filters the way we wanted it, but the team has been so responsive and available frequently to help us set things up exactly the way we wanted.

I tried out several other apps but didn't find one that fit our needs as well as Sparq did.

May 27, 2020

Thanks for your review :). We really appreciate you taking out time to review us and glad Sparq is helping you with Shopify Search !. The team is happy to help you anytime you want :)

Tu Gente Venezuela

I reviewed several Product Finder apps before choosing Sparq and I'm very satisfied with this decision. It is easy to configure and it has many features that you can customize. On top of that customer service is amazing. I started chatting with them on a Sunday afternoon and they replied to me not just with answers to my questions, but also with improvements based on my specific requests that they implemented in less than 15 minutes. That really made the difference and I really appreciate this kind of support, as these days we all need to adapt very fast to make online stores more relevant for consumers. Kudos to the Sparq team!

May 26, 2020

Thank you Tu Gente Venezuela. Our primary aim is to provide the best service with a beautiful filter and search application. We are happy to work with you.

Lifeofthepartydresshire

The team were excellent to help me achieve what I wanted for our store. thank you so much!! Customer service was excellent and easy to use.

May 20, 2020

Thank you for your review, the team really appreciate you taking out time for this. Thanks for using Sparq and hope you ❤️ the app!

Formal Elegance

Happy with this app so far. It has made my store look so much more professional and supprt has been great! Thankyou.

Sauce It To Me

Our users love the Sparq feature and we find it makes our site look so much more professional (and easier to browse products!). We've also received great customer support. Would definitely recommend.

ARTI NAMŲ su AirGuru

Great app and very helpful support team. Extremely fast response for any problem caused. Highly recommended!

May 13, 2020