Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Tu Gente Venezuela

I reviewed several Product Finder apps before choosing Sparq and I'm very satisfied with this decision. It is easy to configure and it has many features that you can customize. On top of that customer service is amazing. I started chatting with them on a Sunday afternoon and they replied to me not just with answers to my questions, but also with improvements based on my specific requests that they implemented in less than 15 minutes. That really made the difference and I really appreciate this kind of support, as these days we all need to adapt very fast to make online stores more relevant for consumers. Kudos to the Sparq team!

May 26, 2020

Thank you Tu Gente Venezuela. Our primary aim is to provide the best service with a beautiful filter and search application. We are happy to work with you.

Lifeofthepartydresshire

The team were excellent to help me achieve what I wanted for our store. thank you so much!! Customer service was excellent and easy to use.

May 20, 2020

Thank you for your review, the team really appreciate you taking out time for this. Thanks for using Sparq and hope you ❤️ the app!

Formal Elegance

Happy with this app so far. It has made my store look so much more professional and supprt has been great! Thankyou.

Sauce It To Me

Our users love the Sparq feature and we find it makes our site look so much more professional (and easier to browse products!). We've also received great customer support. Would definitely recommend.

ARTI NAMŲ su AirGuru

Great app and very helpful support team. Extremely fast response for any problem caused. Highly recommended!

Mercato Contadino

Really adaptive plugin with professional staff.
I'm still testing the functionality, but I hope SPARQ will solve all my needs forever.

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you taking out time for this. Thanks for using Sparq and hope you ❤️ the app!

Home-Buy

This app is the BEST app in the shopify store. There is nothing this app promises that it doesn't do it perfectly.

Congratulations to the developpers

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review, the team really appreciates you taking out time for this. Thanks for using Sparq and hope you ❤️ the app!

Galaxy Relax

This app makes my store look so much more professional and user friendly. The staff set it all up for me and I couldn't be more happier thanks for everything

Black Whale Home

Sparq made the experience of filtering products way more user-friendly and their customer support has been amazing.

Empanada Market

Amazing app and great customer service, every store should consider having it. A lot easier for you customers to search your products. Highly recommend.