Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Toner Experte

Great service and a nice application. A very positive approach to the customer, everything done expressively and reliably

April 15, 2020

Thank you Toner Experte. Our primary aim is to provide the best service with a beautiful filter and search application. We are happy to work with you.

The Shop Laguna Beach

Awesome app! Best part is the customer service. We were able to have our filters totally customized to our theming, and they even suggested special designs that really elevate our store! Can't say enough good things!

April 15, 2020

Thank you The Shop Laguna Beach, we are glad that you liked our app's full customization option which synced completely with your store theme.

Our motto is to provide the best features to store using our application and we never hesitate in sharing our suggestion that can help store flourish more.

Happy to work with you.

Eliot Grey

I used this app to make it easy for my customers when searching for items. It's a great app to have.

April 15, 2020

Eliot Grey, your review is exactly what we tell our customers, thanks for sharing your feedback in these simple words.

We are very happy to serve you.

Rusty Surfboards ME

Although I didn't end up keeping this app for other reasons, the staff support was amazing. Honestly, they responded really quick and supported me to see how they could get this to work.

April 15, 2020

Thank you Rusty Surfboards ME for such kind words, we at sparq believe in sharing and helping everyone with their requirements. We lost a store but we gained a friend. Happy to serve you anytime.

Thematic.shop

Good application and fast support service, I plan to switch to the paid version in the near future...

April 15, 2020

Thank you Thematic.shop for sharing your views on the application and our support service, we are happy to have you on board.

Fashion Playground

Very fast and helpful support service. Best app for product filter. Really very impressive and easy to use.

April 15, 2020

Thank you Fashion Playground for your amazing feedback on our all-rounder product filter feature, they are easy to use and amazing to have, we think so too :).

www.digerafit.com

Very fast response. Best support. Great app very helpful

April 15, 2020

Thank you for your review Digerafit, working with you is fun for us too and we look forward to more fun sessions in the future.

Pacificgolfwarehouse

You have so many apps to choose from in the shopify store but really what It comes down to with the 3rd party apps is the customer service! The Sparq app is a great way to class up your collections and provide customers a very complete search bar. The customization options seem to be endless from different border colour of buttons to which pages and collections show on the search bar. The customer service has been the highlight however, I wanted to have a few extra adjustments made and they have been incredibly helpful. Very quick response times and going above and beyond the asking. I'm excited to see how this app works for customer conversions but I have a hunch it is really going to help set me apart from other websites in my category. Can't recommend enough!

April 15, 2020

Oh my god, we are speechless, thank you Pacific golf warehouse for words we dream to hear and work day and night. We are glad you liked our search and filter features and guess what working on those customizations for you also helped us grow better with our services. We are very happy when the customer does not hesitate in asking things which we can do for them and when both the party is happy with the end result, its win-win for all.

Zodiac Gods

I have personally used over 80 apps in shopify. Sparq hands down has the best support out of all of them. I tried 4 different product search and filter apps that were way to convoluted and confusing. This one is beautiful and looks the best. :)

April 15, 2020

Zodiac Gods, working with your store helped us realized that finally, God can see us too :).

We are glad that you liked the work our implementation team has done for you to make the search look beautiful and in-sync with your theme. Thank you for your kind words.

brightter

Extremely useful & easy to use app, and an even better support experience... I'll be using this for a while!