Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

TRUU

Great app Really fast and easy. Their customer service is awesome! Thank you so much . They’re really kind.

Jungle beez

Excellent app. Helped me revive my dull search option and add additional stuff. Plus it really means a lot when you have a free plan when you're starting out. Thanks guys!

Sofizara

I am really thankfull for Sparq, the app is just amazing. Easy and brings you so much. Neha from the support team is really awesome! She deserves 6 Stars!!

Thanks guys, and keep up the good work!

MDomani

Amazing App & not just that...their customer support....these guys are highly professional in what they do and they have an exceptional customer service. Would definitely recommend this app to every store owner who needs filters on their stores because their Tech support gives you exactly what you need!

January 30, 2020

Mayank,

The team really appreciates your kind words here. Glad you like Sparq and looking forward to keeping working with you,

Oluko

Excellent app. Solved all the complex problems of reflecting different variants of the products. Very happy with the service as well. Highly responsive and accurate

Primrose travel

An amazing app, would highly recommend to anybody wanting to better their page, great interaction with their team, offering incredible service, currently using their free plan, but once I set up fully, will definately be upgrading, an amazing team and app! Worth the download ! Chris is great and gave me the best customer service I have received on shopify so far! All praises!!

Morgan Cerese Art

I really like this app and how easy it is for find products in my store. I also like that I can control which products do or don't show up in the search results. I'm still using the trial but I'm already impressed with Sparq search!

January 3, 2020

Thanks a ton for the review! We are so glad that you find it useful for your store.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any further support

Nearmans

I've used EVERY filter app available on Shopify. Literally. All had things that made me iffy to use them such as non-multiselect options, jittery selection (where if I select a filter, it moves to the top of the page), not hiding subfilter options after a main filter was selected, refreshing the entire page after clicking a filter, opening the clicked item in a new page, the list went on and on. Not with Sparq. It may be new, but don't let fool you from the fact its a powerful search and filter app. I had an issue on initial install where my page ended up on a column to the left, so I emailed the support team...at 4:00 AM EST, and low and behold, I got a response back in 2 minutes! Really great, as opposed to waiting the next day as I had got accustomed to with other companies in the genre. Chris was awesome and kind and I truly couldn't be happier. He let me know it may take about 3 hours, and fixed it in 1. Not only did he fix the problem, he added filter selection to my collections lists as well. So now users can click on a collection page and filter through it without having to go to the main page. 5 stars all the way. They also have a free option which I believe covered 50 products, but I was so happy I decided to upgrade to the 100 product package because the filter is truly worth it and I don't think something this good should be free. Thanks to Sparq, I know my customer's shopping experience will be flawless.

December 31, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review. I cannot say how glad is the team to receive this before we close 2019.

Looking forward to working with you in 2020. A very happy new year!

boogietoy.com

incredible customer assistance for the store's owners. don't miss this powerful app. thanks for the help

Alejandro,

Thanks for your review! I am hoping to work more closely with your team in the coming year.

A very happy new year!

UwU Things

This app is amazing, not only for searches but also providing quality user experience for my customers. What really made this app stood out to me is the amazing customer support from Neha and Naveen. Hell, they even wrote me an email to personally integrate Judge.me with their app when they realized I had it installed. Never asked for it, never even knew that was possible. I was pleasantly surprised.

I highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to improve their user experience, backed by a reliable customer support team.

December 31, 2019

Really happy to read this kind of message. Thanks for using Sparq and hope you ❤️the app!