Product Filter & Search App

Product Filter & Search App

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Sparq
4.8
Edited March 17, 2022

Very fast and efficient customer support, the app is very good too but not so intuitive.
5 stars for the customer support, 4 for the app. - Edit: after few months the app has started to not working well, the button "Sync" on the control panel doesn't work, asked 2 times for help at the support but they didn't help me

Braccialetti AUA
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hey Francesco🖐️,

Thank you so much for your valuable review. We are constantly working to improve sparq, still we would love to get your views on scope of improvement.

Feel free to contact us for any help.

April 22, 2021

Very bad experience with this app. We have put a lot of time and effort in to it but it's still not working. Very disappointing.

Repose AMS
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Veerle,

It's really unfortunate to hear about it. Please contact our support, they'll definitely be looking into the issue and solve it ASAP.

April 5, 2021

Sorry to say. App is not worthy. charged for one month and still not working. would not recommend anyone.

Jesmine Australia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Sparq replied April 5, 2021

Hello There,

I am sorry to hear about your experience but it seems you never configured the app. Sparq search needs to be integrated with your theme which can be done via your developer or we provide the onboarding support at no cost to all of our customers.

I do not see you ever reached out to the support for integrating Sparq for your store, though we send out multiple emails requesting if you need support with onboarding.

I would request you to reconsider your review as it does not reflect our services and app functionality correctly.

April 3, 2021

Be careful with this app.
After install this app, if you uninstall it, your search bar won't work anymore. I check the back-end of my store, there are full of back-up files created by this app that will still stay there even if you uninstall the app.
Really annoying!

VGreen
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hello There,

April 18, 2020

Don't like giving bad reviews but fed up with time wasted installing apps that don't work. Such a shame; it seems to be a good app but...

Hangs during installation. I tried on Firefox and Edge. After trying twice to install - uninstalling and reinstalling, I gave up after 15 minutes waiting for it to finish installing. I think it got to the part where they retrieve my customer personal data for their records. (Hopefully, they'll delete that data as per the shopify agreement to delete within 48 hours of uninstalling app).

I received an email from them welcoming me the app and then mentions it is a 14 day trial but the blurb on the shopify app store says there's a free plan which, is conflicting.

Ards Animal Health
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
Sparq replied April 20, 2020

Dear Store Owner,

I am a tad disappointed in reading this review because we give serious attention to our customer service and have a full-time team available on live chat to assist store owners. I want to address your concerns here as our attempts to reach out to you have failed.

I gave up after 15 minutes waiting for it to finish installing - We sync data from Shopify stores and depending on the volume of data it might take a bit of time, but the app is usable after syncing in 250 items on the store.

I think it got to the part where they retrieve my customer's personal data for their records. - We never sync customer data, in fact, we do not even ask that data when requesting permission from you. I hope you can correct this statement

I tried contacting their support but you need to book an appointment, according to their welcome email. - The support is available almost full time via chat on our app and website. The book an appointment is free of cost service for merchants who want our services to setup Sparq for their stores and need help on that.

I received an email from them welcoming me the app and then mentions it is a 14-day trial but the blurb on the Shopify app store says there's a free plan which, is conflicting. - The 14-day trial is for our enterprise features which you can use free of cost during the trial. After 14 days, you can choose to downgrade to a Free plan or any paid plan as per your usage

I would have accepted your 1-star rating if you had given us a chance to serve and we failed you, but it seems like this rating is actually a culmination of other non-performing apps.

I hope you seriously consider updating your review because as a serious app developer, ratings are the only way for us to have better discoverability.

If you get a second chance to install the app, please do and drop us an email at hello@sparq.ai and we shall make sure this time your experience is better than last time