Product Filter & Search App

Product Filter & Search App

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Sparq
4.8
November 19, 2022

Great app, functions well and fully customisable to meet your requirements. The BEST support I have ever encountered on shopify, honestly these guys are the really the best, try them and see for yourself!

Court Order
South Africa
Time spent using app: 18 days
June 24, 2022

We've had a lot of issues trying to get the filters to look like we'd like them to look - mainly because of how we've setup up the tags within Shopify. The live chat team have been very helpful and responsive. They've managed to fix all the issues we were having within a few minutes of contacting them.

Craftovator
Time spent using app: 28 days
May 12, 2022

Very satisfied, the team was very fast and friendly. they helped me solve the technical problems that I was not good at. Ayon was very professional and with a lot of knowledge in the field, congratulations

clickshodirect
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 2, 2022

I recommend Sparq because the support is very good. You can always count on them. Fast service for me 5 stars.

Benji-Security
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Sparq replied March 2, 2022

Abder,

Thanks for the kind words, looking forward to working with you

February 18, 2022

The customer service was always available when I needed help, which I did a lot. They even helped me customize my webpage filter search at a cost lower than other app developers. They helped me resolve a billing issue and have always been helpful.

Universe Rugs
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Sparq replied March 4, 2022

Hi Ayda👋,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are really glad that you liked our service. Feel free to contact us anytime.