Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Sierra Store | Radiocomunicacion, Alarmas, Camáras & Más

Awesome app and even awesome customer service! Completely recommend it, it does what it says it does.

Cora and Bear

This app does what it says it does and the customer service is great! The developers are very helpful and patient. They helped me install everything and altered the filter to my store's specific needs. Now I am able to let people shop by size. Maybe my only complaint is that the filter slows my website down a bit but it's not too bothersome. Thank you Sparq!

Psukhe Makers

So far the best quality filter on shopify. I had an issue with the overall aesthetic fitting into my theme's design and support made every effort to help and make the necessary changes. Seriously the best level of support I have ever received in a Shopify app and the filter works very well with a high level of customization. Awesome!

Petsy

This app is literally the BEST app! The support team are incredible and Chris and Naveen have been one of the best people who have helped us with our requests. Extremely prompt in their responses, they listen to your requirements and work with you to get them resolved. There is transparency in the discussions, and best of all this team knows the importance of deadlines! Very punctual and they say what they do. We had a very poor performing app previously and Sparq have been our saviors.

The Unreality Store

Faced with the daunting task of showing thousands of comics from hundreds of publishers with multiple volumes and in numerical order, Sparq has done everything I need to be able to present them to the comic buying masses! Their support line is always accommodating and ready to help with any issues or queries that arise. If you are looking for Product Filter & Search app you've just found the best one!

Strongful

If you are not using this app, then what are you doing really?
Chris from the support team is the best person in this world probably, who always was available to help me with my VERY custom requests.
Use this app

Scopes.com

The Sparq team responds quickly to questions and always with the information I needed. Great Job Sparq

Ever After

This is a fantastic search functionality with great filtering! Worked great with our theme and the customer service is on point. Quick and very responsive, they helped us fix a slight mobile issue.

BFP-COVID Response

This app dramatically improved our functionality and allowed us to have a much better user interface. The development were so responsive and diligent and went above and beyond in meeting our requests. I cant recommend Sparq enough!

DPG Platform

Fantastic customer service and a great app. Has dramatically improved the filter functionality of all our sites (we have 3). Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11