Sparq Product Search & Filters

Sparq Product Search & Filters

by Sparq Search

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Thematic.shop

Good application and fast support service, I plan to switch to the paid version in the near future...

Fashion Playground

Very fast and helpful support service. Best app for product filter. Really very impressive and easy to use.

www.digerafit.com

Very fast response. Best support. Great app very helpful

Pacificgolfwarehouse

You have so many apps to choose from in the shopify store but really what It comes down to with the 3rd party apps is the customer service! The Sparq app is a great way to class up your collections and provide customers a very complete search bar. The customization options seem to be endless from different border colour of buttons to which pages and collections show on the search bar. The customer service has been the highlight however, I wanted to have a few extra adjustments made and they have been incredibly helpful. Very quick response times and going above and beyond the asking. I'm excited to see how this app works for customer conversions but I have a hunch it is really going to help set me apart from other websites in my category. Can't recommend enough!

Zodiac Gods

I have personally used over 80 apps in shopify. Sparq hands down has the best support out of all of them. I tried 4 different product search and filter apps that were way to convoluted and confusing. This one is beautiful and looks the best. :)

brightter

Extremely useful & easy to use app, and an even better support experience... I'll be using this for a while!

Weshalo World

i have been using this app for a while , i can say that it is a very good app ,and has made the site look more appealing and attractive ,it is just good take it from me.

Vinstockz

Best support ever!!! Got a reply after just a few minutes. Did not expect that...would give more stars if possible!

Abdeckplane markt

Absolutly amazing support! they are always there for you! i recommend buying there service!! Thanks alot!

NOZAMA.GREEN

Nice app and nice customer service, the app by default gives you a lot of different options and it is easy to configure.

March 18, 2020

Thanks for your review :). We really appreciate you taking out time to review us and glad Sparq is helping you with Shopify Search !. The team is happy to help you anytime you want :)

Previous 1 3 4 5