Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

inSync design

Very helpful and responsive team. I was very specific about how I wanted the filter to look and function and they made it exactly as requested. I do think this app is quite expensive (especially when you have a large number of items), but it is definitely worth it!

Comools

The support team helped me in customizing the filter of the website. They are always available and ready to help. Recommended.

lollipoppearland

I changed over from another filter app and Sparq works much faster and better! The search bar is amazing! Customer service is excellent!

Electric Boarding Company

We really needed a more intuitive UI. Chris and his team are on top of everything and make changes to what we need fast! Highly recommend.

Babies In Bloom and Blooming Consignment

The customer service is top notch. The easily understood what I needed and fixed it quickly! Thank you very much!

Sierra Store | Radiocomunicacion, Alarmas, Camáras & Más

Awesome app and even awesome customer service! Completely recommend it, it does what it says it does.

Cora and Bear

This app does what it says it does and the customer service is great! The developers are very helpful and patient. They helped me install everything and altered the filter to my store's specific needs. Now I am able to let people shop by size. Maybe my only complaint is that the filter slows my website down a bit but it's not too bothersome. Thank you Sparq!

Psukhe Makers

So far the best quality filter on shopify. I had an issue with the overall aesthetic fitting into my theme's design and support made every effort to help and make the necessary changes. Seriously the best level of support I have ever received in a Shopify app and the filter works very well with a high level of customization. Awesome!

Petsy

This app is literally the BEST app! The support team are incredible and Chris and Naveen have been one of the best people who have helped us with our requests. Extremely prompt in their responses, they listen to your requirements and work with you to get them resolved. There is transparency in the discussions, and best of all this team knows the importance of deadlines! Very punctual and they say what they do. We had a very poor performing app previously and Sparq have been our saviors.

The Unreality Store

Faced with the daunting task of showing thousands of comics from hundreds of publishers with multiple volumes and in numerical order, Sparq has done everything I need to be able to present them to the comic buying masses! Their support line is always accommodating and ready to help with any issues or queries that arise. If you are looking for Product Filter & Search app you've just found the best one!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11