Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
4 janvier 2024

Used this app to add all our technical data, documents and product features in a visual and more comparable way. The customer service is great, responding very quick and open to new development features. I would definitely recommend!

Nilfisk
Danemark
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Bear Apps a répondu 5 janvier 2024

Thank you for your review and all the extremely valuable feedback you provided! Keep up the good work, feel free to reach us again if you have any other comments or suggestions.

18 décembre 2023

I've finally found the PERFECT comparison app I've been searching for! However, I encountered some challenges managing the color attributes initially. Yet, when I reached out to the Support Team for assistance, they replied to me within 24 hours!

I love this app! It's exactly what my website needs. Thank you for creating such a useful app!

TOMSCOUT
Singapour
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Bear Apps a répondu 19 décembre 2023

Thank you for your review and your very valuable feedback, which will help us to improve the app in the future. Feel free to reach us again if you have any further feedback or requests :).

16 novembre 2023

An amazing app for building data specification tables!
Great functionality and easy to use application. Wonderful support, they responded immediately and helped with all questions and setting up tables!
I will be happy to use it further)

oneClickservers.com
États-Unis
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Bear Apps a répondu 19 novembre 2023

Thank you very much for your review and for all the very valuable feedback you provided, that helped improve the app. Feel free to reach us again if you have any other questions!

30 janvier 2024

Great app, great customer support!

Combat Arena
Italie
Environ 19 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Bear Apps a répondu 1 février 2024

Thanks a lot for your positive review! Keep up the good work on your store!

15 septembre 2023

By far the best app for your specification tables! Easy to use and customize.

Sagato
Pays-Bas
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Bear Apps a répondu 17 septembre 2023

We're glad to hear you're enjoying the app. We would also like to thank you for your valuable feedback that helped to add new features to the app :).

27 août 2023

awesome app. has very useful tools and is quite user friendly..............................................

My Store
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Bear Apps a répondu 28 août 2023

Thanks a lot for your positive review. We appreciate it, and we are happy to hear it is helpful to your store!

16 mai 2023

For our products, I was looking for a simple and visually beautiful overview for our product specifications. The app is easy and self-explanatory to configure. The support is great and helps with all questions and requests quickly and easily. I am completely satisfied.

FOTO.online
Allemagne
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
Bear Apps a répondu 16 mai 2023

Thanks a lot for your review and all the great feedback you gave! We have been able to make the app much better, thanks to you :).