Special Offers

Special Offers

by Shop Trade

Do more with offers to increase conversion and loyal customers

Heating Style

Installed this app to help develop some bulk discount deals on our popular products and I must say we definitely have seen an increase in bulk orders. I am now looking to develop a trade account which shows different prices for different customers when they log in depending on what we have tagged the customer with in shopify. Great customer support from Mohammahu :) Thanks!

Slip-Pan

Very good app - and very good customer service. If you have a lot of traffic, you should get this app!

Modern Goods

Great app so far. Fast customer support! The up-sells and other offers like great on the site! Thanks so much!

Boxabar

The app is great and fit perfectly for our website flow. I would highly recommend anyone who is willing to offer customized discount to their customers. The new version is great and the transition has been seamless.

I can't thank enough to the developer and support staff, for working with us through the setup process. Also they were quick in replying and providing support if something broke or didn't work.

Mundo Carteras

This app is really easy to set up and test. With the new version of the app the transition was really smooth and the help of the developer on each step was perfect.

Really recommended app!

HypeVibes

Excellent support, recommended! App. Works really well especially the new version. The conversion rate increase a lot!

CaterpyLaces

Used the app to run 3 for 2 offers - easy to use. Would be great to discount to a price rather than using values or % as we used differently priced products.

Customer support was good when we needed some help.

Rain Africa

Used the app for a specific buy 2 and get 1 free offer. It was easy to set up and to run the promotion - will definitely use the app again when we need to run more promotions! Good work Shop trade!

usacanadasimcard.com

I had a problem with the app because I'm still using the old version. The app developer was very helpful and accommodating. Thanks a lot and keep it up!

Fair Felicity

I just downloaded a few hours ago so I haven't used all the features yet but it sure seems easy to use. No code to enter. Outstanding customer service too, I was having a problem trying to implement a certain kind of discount and within a minute of asking the question Mohammadu was on there helping me out, and stayed with me for over a half hour as he tried to help me out. He is definitely involved and wants to help his customers out. Well I am a loyal customer now. Check it out for yourselves.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15