Special Offers‑ Shoptrade, Inc

Special Offers‑ Shoptrade, Inc

by Shop Trade

Do more with offers to increase conversion and loyal customers

usacanadasimcard.com

I had a problem with the app because I'm still using the old version. The app developer was very helpful and accommodating. Thanks a lot and keep it up!

Fair Felicity

I just downloaded a few hours ago so I haven't used all the features yet but it sure seems easy to use. No code to enter. Outstanding customer service too, I was having a problem trying to implement a certain kind of discount and within a minute of asking the question Mohammadu was on there helping me out, and stayed with me for over a half hour as he tried to help me out. He is definitely involved and wants to help his customers out. Well I am a loyal customer now. Check it out for yourselves.

Shop Jirho

This app is very practical and easy to use. In addition, customer service is good. Other app's developers are rarely immediately handle error. But the developer of this application deals with errors quickly. Thank you!

Modni Shop

Works great and the support from the devs is fantastic

Pink Velour

Extremely helpful and respond very quickly to support requests. I highly recommend this app to anyone that needs a special offers app!

Tinaglobal

My sales increased b'coz of this Offers app. Thank you guys. BTW excellent customer service.

Popcorn General Store

great plugin, very sophisticated and the dev are actively improving this, highly recommended!

Purpleteaofficial

Great app for creating BOGO discounts. :)

Shop Modern Goods

Great app so far. Fast customer support!

Safe T Rex Australia

Great app and fantastic service! Helped with any problems i was having due to our theme very quickly :)
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15