Special Offers‑ Shoptrade, Inc

Special Offers‑ Shoptrade, Inc

by Shop Trade

Do more with offers to increase conversion and loyal customers

Twinklesprinkles

The app was great to begin with. Now every 2nd customer has an issue with their pricing not auto adjusting. Will be getting rid of this app.

Fodmarket Com

App works well, although needed some tweaking for Paypal payments. I contacted Mohammadu on App support - he was very helpful and responsive (within 6 hours). Got the problem fixed really quickly. Thanks for a good service.

Spiritfly

The app works well. It does what it says it does. I needed an automatic "buy 2 get a 10% discount" and it does that beautifully. The guy on the chat, I think Muhammedu, was very helpful and patient with all my questions, and explained everything. Thank you!

Lisaing

5 stars for the quick customer service response/help, but 4 stars for the features/capabilities. The reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is that I can't continuously have one sale immediately following the next sale. For example: I want to have a sitewide sale of 35% off from 8am-10am, then have it automatically change to 25% off from 10:01-2pm, and then a 15% off discount from 2:01pm-4pm, etc. (The reason I'm having the sale price change throughout the day is create a sense of urgency and get people to shop sooner. I've seen a lot of businesses do this.) But instead, I have to manually go into my admin page at the specified times and enable and disable each discount/sale. That's super inconvenient. I have to make sure I'm home all day (or with my laptop somewhere with reliable wifi). I also have to set multiple alarms for myself to change the discounts at those times. Also, the discounted prices don't show up on the web page until you go into the checkout page. That's a concern because if people are going to my website because I advertised a sale, but then they don't automatically see the discounted prices, there's a higher chance they'll just leave my website without even trying to buy something. (We all know that website conversions are already at a low 1% of visitors. And although my prices aren't super expensive, they're not cheap either.) Also, I wasn't able to change the time to minute increments (like it shows in the screenshots), which was something I was super excited about. Actually, that was what sealed the deal for me to get this app - so that I could promote different sales throughout the day. But only hour and half hour increments are possible. If those three issues were fixed, I'd give this app 5 stars. The price seems reasonable, there are a lot of great features that I'll look into using in the future, and like I said, the customer service was great. The developer/rep said that they're working on some new features, so maybe I'll be able to change my rating to 5 stars when that happens.