Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Bundles, post-purchase upsell, BOGO, volume, gifts & more!

Tierragro

We cant use it because the support team its ineficient. Plase can you contact us as soon as possible because its really importat for this company setting our offers

MilaMela.com

App does not work with my Theme even though my Theme is a Pixel Union Theme and was marked as "Compatible:" in the Shopify App store. App does not work with a slide out cart but nobody from Pixel Union can help with this situation. I was directed to use an expert from Storetasker at an additional expensive cost. I am paying for an App that I have not been able to use. Service & response is very slow. I hope the App works with the adjustments to my cart. The App does look good so I am hopeful.

August 9, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble! We do have a solution for you and have emailed you the options. Please check your inbox and get back to us ASAP. Hope to hear from you!

Belora

The discount feature is not integrating properly. It doesnt show in my cart drawer. I asked for assistance but they they keep throwing random ans and no help. Very bad service. plan to uninstall if there is no help today also.

August 3, 2021

Hi there! We are so sorry to hear about your experience with Ultimate Special Offers. We have our team actively fixing this and properly integrating the app with your theme. Thank you so much for your patience while we look into this!

kokorosastudio.com

Very poor after-sale service, didn't help me solve the problem, no one responded to the email. Definitely not recommended for installation

July 21, 2021

Hi there! We have sent you a few responses, most recently with an update about your issue. Please check your inbox and respond to us ASAP! Thank you :)

True Lumens™ | Sharper Designs, Inc

This app is very inconsistent and has lots of loopholes that allows customers to receive a much deeper discount than intended, in some instances customers were able to receive 100% discount. In other instances, customer will not receive any discounts at all leading to countless abandoned carts and which results in thousands of dollars in wasted marketing expense because of the advertised incentives are not delivered The support team suggested for us to disable all of the checkout shortcuts and despite following all their instructions, we're still having all sorts of Inconsistent results. This is been going on since 2018. It's time to move on and find a reliable solution that actually works.

June 17, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing trouble! There aren't "loopholes" that cause 100% discounts in the app, this issue must be relating to a conflict of some kind. I have followed up with you via email to resolve this, please check your inbox and respond ASAP! Thank you :)

babyandme.ca

Run Fast! I wasted my time learning and testing the app before I realized this!
What is Shopify doing allowing an app to charge me $499 a MONTH in fees on a per transaction basis before they become unlimited? That is $6000 a year!
I might see the value if your app is directly responsible for the sale, as is the case with a portion of the online sales. Unfortunately, many of those sales are attributed to the my marketing. We can get into how many companies have their hand in a new business owner's pocket by the time you take your cut for the final accounting, but my store isn't a startup that is adding a sale at a time. We are coming into this app selling 6,000 items a year on discount. The major issue is having the same pricing structure with Shopify POS. My store design and staff are converting the sale. Your software is just doing the accounting in this case.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. Our pricing model allows merchants to pay according to the value they’re getting from the app. Only orders processed with a discount from the app will be charged a transaction fee. $499 is the max we would ever charge you (and it rarely happens.) If you don’t receive any orders, you don’t pay. Many of our competitors do this as well; it’s fairly standard to charge a fee based on how much you use the app.

Lilou Lifestyle Co.

Lots of glitches. Main reason I don't like it is the sale price is not visible in either the collection listing OR the individual product listing. The customer only sees their discounted total in the cart and no where else. It makes bulk discounts very misleading.

January 25, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you've having trouble! This is a feature that's on our current roadmap for the near future. I don't see a previous ticket from you in our inbox, so I've sent you a fresh email to chat more about it. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Senso Minds

App was misleading - post purchase page (the main crux of what you want as a store owner) is a monthly upsell ON TOP of the subscription. Also the Sale Ribbon adds nothing proprietary and glitched out by popping up on Blog Images and other obscure div selections... Also it slowed down my store. All in all, a lot of improvements need to be made as we personally love Pixel Unions themes but this app just didn't cut it for us...

November 18, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the confusion in pricing regarding the Post purchase upsell feature - we've adjusted our app listing based on this feedback, so thank you! It's a new offer type that is an add-on to your subscription. It looks like you've uninstalled, but we've sent you an email with more context and instructions about the sale badge issue you're experiencing. Hope to hear from you!

Bicycle Booth

I have been using this app for almost 3 years now. The app has suddenly stopped working and the automatic discount codes and offers no longer work at checkout. I have been trying to get in touch with support for the past week and its crickets. Quite sad to say the least. If no response anytime soon, I will be forced to find another app and more reliable customer support system in place.

October 7, 2020

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble getting in touch with us. We're in our busy season right now, so I appreciate your patience. We've sent you a follow-up regarding this ticket, please check your email!

Bricks & Minifigs - Pearland

All I get when I try to use this app is a blank screen with a message, "internal server error". COMPLETELY USELESS!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5