Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Bundles, volume, upsells, BOGO, discounts, free gifts, & more!

Reppit

This app was free and now it started charging me without telling me i had to pay for it, i would like a refund from that. because i was not told and i would of deleted it

May 23, 2019

Hi there! Ultimate Special Offers has a free 10-day trial, after which there is a monthly fee. However, we never charge without consent as payment requires authorization by the account owner first. In case you'd like more information about this process, we've sent you an email about payment authorization.

Earthroma

Just like other reviewers, loved this app but since they updated it is horrible. It will show the discount until check-out then drop the discount during the credit card payment section. Loyal customers are getting pissed and I don't blame them. Support has tried but have found NO answer so going to delete and move on. Not paying for something that won't work 100% of the time.

Tikiboo

I used to love this app but recently it has become really unstable and causing huge customer service issues. Bulk discounts or BOGOF are a nightmare, it misses so many items off even though I group them into collections there seem to be more combinations that do not work than those that do. This means whenever we run an offer our CS team are inundated with angry customers that cant get the advertised offer to work. Currently about to uninstall and find a better solution.

March 18, 2019

We're so sorry to hear you're having trouble! If you're willing to reinstall, we'd be happy to get you the help you need. We've sent you an email with more information. Hope to hear from you soon.

Rwodin

The app doesn't work and Inject advertising in the store!! Very Bad! I have removed the application and the advertising is still showing!

March 18, 2019

Hi there! The app doesn't inject any advertising into the store, so there may be another app conflicting with ours that's causing issues. We'd love to take a closer look. We've sent you an email with more information!

Intimate Rose

Horrible support, they package their own jquery which screws up the rest of the site, unresponsive on email, massively frustrating. Used to be great until Pixel Union bought this app and it's down hill from there.

March 14, 2019

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing problems! We haven't found any unanswered emails in our inbox, but we just emailed you. Please let us know when you've received it so we can get this fixed for you ASAP.

Cloud9 Pillow

I created a volume discount via there website however it messed up my website!! made everything go so small and move things in the wrong place. I deactivated and removed the app but still did not fix things.

March 12, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. A member of our support team has reached out to you via email. Please let us know when you've received the message so we can get this fixed up and remove that code for you ASAP!

Icon

this app does not work well at all. I'm big on other customer reviews so I hope you all really believe me when I say that if you have any issues which this app you will not receive any help from them! its not the fact that they respond late, they never respond at all! the app does not work well and if you disable the app, it still glitches and still allows the dicounts to show up on your site!

ipronic

I wasted a week on this app, the app didn't display properly, and the customer service didn't work!!

MOIRA BEAUTY

My app hasn't worked for 2 days already and hadn't heard back from their support service. Disappointing to have this issue during the busiest time of the year. We've had to refund customers since the app has failed multiple times.

Wilson and Frenchy

this app has always been great for us however today on a big sale day none of our discounts for our POS worked and we had to manually override every product. Really frustrating! it worked for two weeks and then today we have no idea why its not working - there are no dates and all are enabled with show in POS ticked