Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Bundles, volume, upsells, BOGO, discounts, free gifts, & more!

VIP-luggage2021

This app provide many types to create an offers, Also their support is also good and very quick. This offers should also work with cart drawer.

Apoterra Skincare

We've been able to run successful promotions and customize them to our branding with Ultimate Special Offers. So far, we've used the platform for gift with purchase, but are looking to test out other capabilities soon. When we ran into technical glitches, their customer service was very responsive and helpful. Would recommend!

passion resources

Pixel Union support was responsive and resolved our issue quickly. Currently using the BOGO feature.

Canoe Club

Works great for discount bundles & upsells in my store. Fast support when I updated to a new theme.

Dermalogica Singapore

It's useful apps, we been using this for a couple of my site I built and it's not too expensive compare with other apps around.

Dacila

hello i m in the trial period but there is one problem i can't remove the sale badge because it does not apdated with my theme and i want to disable it i hope answer me before the period finish thank you

HygienicBand

I asked for help to configure some translations of the popup and Paige helped a lot, thank you! The rate is 4 stars instead of 5 because the popup has a little lag and it lasts a few seconds to appear. The customer care was great, 5 stars for them!

SISOS

I'm testing the app, but I can tell you that the support is very great! they help me to resolve a problem in a few minutes

UNI KEY Health

I use this app to add volume discounts, spend $X get Y or buy X get Y. The volume discounts work flawlessly and are very easy to set up. The other discount types didn't work perfectly for us out of the box, but the support has been great to work with. It would be nice if we could rearrange the discount hierarchy so we could determine which discounts fired before others. As it stands the volume discounts override all others, and require us to turn them off if we want to run temporary promotions.

Manuka Honey of NZ

This is a powerful app for promotions. I can largely recommend it and customer service is excellent. I would love a free gift with purchase function. Also, reporting could be improved as my store coupons used in conjunction with this app will be overwritten and I am loosing my coupon insights. The minor bugs that prop up when updating a theme, are being fixed quickly by the helpful support team.

Previous 1 3 4