Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Bundles, volume, upsells, BOGO, discounts, free gifts, & more!

Oferfy

Excellent customer service, they have helped me with all my stores, I recommend them with my eyes closed.

GO! with PUPPY

I'm running a store in Japan and needed to translate it into Japanese. I asked for support and they made the change in less than 24hrs. The app does help me increase the sale a lot !!

Wabamboo

Excellent customer service, they have solved the problem that my store had and now I can offer the best offers, I already have the app installed in my other applications

ORIENT CODE

It is a very useful app!It helped me increase my sales a lot. And the technical support staff are very patient,Dealing with problems quickly!

Boody South Africa

As an ecommerce business we often use this app to run special offers and deals for our customers. This app allows us to run various deals that's suited to our business needs.

Cool-jams

Great customer service and support. They always are ready to help with issues. I have been using them for over a year with good results.

ECIO

This is a very good APP,Strongly recommend someone want to submit the shop's customer unit price to use.It brought me a lot of business.It helps me achieve multi-level promotions. And i want to thanks for the patience of the customer service.So good!

Pangadise

This app is great - it has so many features and is easy to navigate. It works fast and has many discount types. I had a small issue with the appearence settings and received a quick and great customer support, now the app works great again. 5 Stars!

GLAMOUR GLASSES

I searched high and low for an app that allows the feature of two products for x dollars. Super happy with the userface and support has been amazing. Highly, highly recommend!

9 lunas

Excelente para administrar los descuentos de cada producto. Atención y asesoría rápida y eficiente. Muy recomendada

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37