Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Bundles, volume, upsells, BOGO, discounts, free gifts, & more!

babyandme.ca

Run Fast! I wasted my time learning and testing the app before I realized this!
What is Shopify doing allowing an app to charge me $499 a MONTH in fees on a per transaction basis before they become unlimited? That is $6000 a year!
I might see the value if your app is directly responsible for the sale, as is the case with a portion of the online sales. Unfortunately, many of those sales are attributed to the my marketing. We can get into how many companies have their hand in a new business owner's pocket by the time you take your cut for the final accounting, but my store isn't a startup that is adding a sale at a time. We are coming into this app selling 6,000 items a year on discount. The major issue is having the same pricing structure with Shopify POS. My store design and staff are converting the sale. Your software is just doing the accounting in this case.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. Our pricing model allows merchants to pay according to the value they’re getting from the app. Only orders processed with a discount from the app will be charged a transaction fee. $499 is the max we would ever charge you (and it rarely happens.) If you don’t receive any orders, you don’t pay. Many of our competitors do this as well; it’s fairly standard to charge a fee based on how much you use the app.

Lilou Lifestyle Co.

Lots of glitches. Main reason I don't like it is the sale price is not visible in either the collection listing OR the individual product listing. The customer only sees their discounted total in the cart and no where else. It makes bulk discounts very misleading.

January 25, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you've having trouble! This is a feature that's on our current roadmap for the near future. I don't see a previous ticket from you in our inbox, so I've sent you a fresh email to chat more about it. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Senso Minds

App was misleading - post purchase page (the main crux of what you want as a store owner) is a monthly upsell ON TOP of the subscription. Also the Sale Ribbon adds nothing proprietary and glitched out by popping up on Blog Images and other obscure div selections... Also it slowed down my store. All in all, a lot of improvements need to be made as we personally love Pixel Unions themes but this app just didn't cut it for us...

November 18, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the confusion in pricing regarding the Post purchase upsell feature - we've adjusted our app listing based on this feedback, so thank you! It's a new offer type that is an add-on to your subscription. It looks like you've uninstalled, but we've sent you an email with more context and instructions about the sale badge issue you're experiencing. Hope to hear from you!

Bicycle Booth

I have been using this app for almost 3 years now. The app has suddenly stopped working and the automatic discount codes and offers no longer work at checkout. I have been trying to get in touch with support for the past week and its crickets. Quite sad to say the least. If no response anytime soon, I will be forced to find another app and more reliable customer support system in place.

October 7, 2020

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble getting in touch with us. We're in our busy season right now, so I appreciate your patience. We've sent you a follow-up regarding this ticket, please check your email!

Bricks & Minifigs - Pearland

All I get when I try to use this app is a blank screen with a message, "internal server error". COMPLETELY USELESS!!!!!

ykkbuy

装上去以后有bug,网站卡的不行,虽然功能强大,但是我的网站运行速度下降了很多甚至打不开,所以我只能卸载了,唉,好伤心,应该是这个代码有问题,希望优化一下吧,而且打开以后英文特别多,得看好久才会用!!!

House Of Makeup

I would have rated 4-5 stars for the app as it easy to install & have various options like BOGO, discount. The only reason for giving 1 star is their support.

I have raised a concern almost 5 days back & from the last 3 days, I am requesting for ETA and status.

The best part, they don't care & won't revert. Its the worst customer support service. Looking for a replacement of this app.

Myspirituals

Doesn't work. Never got an answer. No help at all. Shows at random products in different languages on different websites...

Sorella Singapore

Discounts did not triggered, customers still check out, allowing us to know about this issue. Imaging those who abandoned their carts without letting us know. Support put it to poor internet connection and user clicking back and forth during checkout which caused this issue.
The fact that the order confirmation email was shown the discount descriptions but checkout amount did not deduct shows very clearly an issue with the discount app triggering.

In the end, a very standard reply to us to get out of this situation.
"Our development team is aware of this and we will be looking into a fix for it ASAP. However, I don't have an ETA right now unfortunately"

We silently accepted the above reply until last week, we gotten 2 more big orders without discount triggered.
This is totally not acceptable for any e-commerce business, big or small.

Pierre Cardin Lingerie

Refund amount is always wrong when doing partial (Out of stock) refund back to customer. USO Support replied that they have no control over with how discounts must work on the order. Citing it a Shopify platform limitation.

Previous 1 3 4 5