Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Suncore Foods Inc.

Unfortunately problem wasn't solved therefore, we stopped using this app as much as we would like to utilize on our site.

January 13, 2020

Hi there! According to our ticket history, the issue you’re experiencing is related to a slide-out cart setting in your theme and is easily fixable. We’ve sent you instructions on how to solve this — have a look in your inbox (including spam) and let us know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you!

Joyja

Terrible app. Avoid if you can! Seems like the team is aware of how limited its capabilities are but are not making any attempt to improve it. Every time I contact them for help, I receive a response along the lines of "Sorry, we can't do anything about your problem. Try to use a different discount or just deal with it."

January 13, 2020

Hello! We have sent you an email with some workaround solutions offered. Please reply to that email and we can chat further about which option fits your store the best. Looking forward to hearing from you!

BOVANNI

It's been 2 day, and they never answer your question. I've talked to them through Email, Twitter. No Reply!!! Don't care about customer.

October 28, 2019

Hi there! We received your message and replied shortly after, however, it looks like there might be a timezone difference between us. If our response isn't in your inbox, please be sure to check your junk mail to see if it ended up there. Thanks!

Young Hearts Lingerie

Many issues with the discount and support was slow, received a reply saying app is not compatible with other apps.

October 15, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you were having difficulties setting up the app. We do our best to ensure the app's compatibility with all stores, however, there can sometimes be incompatibilities with other apps in the marketplace. We really appreciate your patience during our busiest season!

Chiberry

I bought it, but it didn't work properly and the staff didn't respond to it. It was terrible.I wasted 19 dollars.

October 15, 2019

Hi there. We're sorry to hear you've had trouble using the app. Our support history shows some correspondence between yourself and our support agents, so we're not sure when our messages stopped making their way to your inbox. In the meantime, we've sent you a follow-up—please be sure to check your email's junk folder. Thanks!

NewVaping

Set the discount I am using for the end of 2017. Every day, people come to ask me why I can’t use it.

October 15, 2019

Hello! It sounds like the date on your offer was set to 2017, meaning it wouldn't be visible to current customers. We've sent an email with instructions on how to fix this—please get back to us when possible so we can solve this problem.

Cosmic-Perfume

This app was so promising... I added it to a theme from the same company and it did not work well together. I uninstalled the theme and reverted to a much less expensive theme (which offers much more) but the app still does not live up to its promises. There is absolutely NO SUPPORT. Not for the app and not for the premium theme. I have tried fixing the issues myself but there is not even good online documentation. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Several emails and tickets opened for over a week and ... NOTHING.

October 15, 2019

Hi there. It seems as though you may not be receiving our emails. There was an initial correspondence prior to this review and then a few follow-ups afterwards. Please check your junk folder to see if our replies ended up there. Thank you!

onlinemarkat

Useless!! after i installed it and money deducted immediately because i had the app before and it was working fine but removed it for some reason, now after i reinstalled it, the app has big issues and is not performing well, I sent 2 requests to developer but i did not get any feedback my tickets numbers are 239406 and 239429

after i set the offers, they show cart total value as ZERO for customer, other offers shall give a specified discount for customer in cart page but they give a totally wrong value. I wasted my time creating offers and sending tickets without any hope!!!

September 17, 2019

Hi there! We've responded to your request, however, sometimes these responses end up in your junk mail—please check there. We've also escalated your query to our development team but it looks as though you've uninstalled the app. Please check your inbox for an email with more instructions on how we can solve this problem.

Reppit

This app was free and now it started charging me without telling me i had to pay for it, i would like a refund from that. because i was not told and i would of deleted it

May 23, 2019

Hi there! Ultimate Special Offers has a free 10-day trial, after which there is a monthly fee. However, we never charge without consent as payment requires authorization by the account owner first. In case you'd like more information about this process, we've sent you an email about payment authorization.

Earthroma

Just like other reviewers, loved this app but since they updated it is horrible. It will show the discount until check-out then drop the discount during the credit card payment section. Loyal customers are getting pissed and I don't blame them. Support has tried but have found NO answer so going to delete and move on. Not paying for something that won't work 100% of the time.

Previous 1 3