Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Bundles, volume, upsells, BOGO, discounts, free gifts, & more!

calzs.chile

Great support and app, helped me solve the problem of the offer in my store cart, I recommend them..

July 26, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to submit this review and share your experience! I’m glad to hear our support team were able to get you up and running.
- Will, Head of Development

Best Price Nutrition

This is by far the best deals app around, I've tried a number of them and nobody has near as many options for the types of deals ie discounts, gifts, upsells, cross sells, bogos. I also like how they include banners above the collections and/or products that have deals running. It's a shame shopify a dedicated ecom platform doesn't support the most basic ecom functionality of running a sale but fortunately we have ultimate special offers. Most recently I reached out to them with a fairly complicated requet and they were more than happy to accomodate. WOuld highly recommend this app!

July 26, 2021

Wow, thanks so much for sharing your review and for using our app! ❤️ It's great to hear that after trying numerous deals & promotions apps, you found Ultimate Special Offers the best. Our team has worked hard to include many different types of deals and ways of visually promoting them. We're so happy that this has helped your business and our Support team was able to assist you as well!

-Danny, CEO

Smokz Vape Store

excellent support with this app which is wonderful for many discounts plus all the other offers you can apply to your online website

July 26, 2021

Glad to hear you find the app's offers helpful! We appreciate the positive review :) - Liz, Marketing

Great Sox

The app is great but the customer support is even better. We had an issue and they were quick to reply and fixed it for us. They also explained what was causing it. I'd definitely recommend using this app.

July 19, 2021

Thanks so much for this review! We're so glad you like the app and that our support team was able to help you out :) - Liz, Marketing

Perri Foia

I have met some problem and they are very patient to help! That very good for me, i will keep using it.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your review, Perri! We're so happy you enjoy the app and our support ☺️ - Rosie, Merchant Success

wabamboo.cl

July 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! Glad to hear everything is going well so far 🙂 - Emily, Support Lead

Gushy co

This app is already making a big difference to my profit margins. Definitely recommend for such a low price!

July 8, 2021

Hello, I'm Kyle the Director of Operations for Pixel Union. Thank you so much for choosing Ultimate Special Offers. We are really happy to see it helping your store. We built it for merchants just like you! 🎉

Ortoped & Co

Excellent attention from Rob and the entire team of developers who helped me solve some problems I had with the store code. Recommended.

July 8, 2021

Thanks for your kind words, you made our day! Glad to see we could get your mobile storefront code integrated there. Happy selling,

Kate, Merchant Success Lead

Oferfy

Excellent customer service, they have helped me with all my stores, I recommend them with my eyes closed.

GO! with PUPPY

I'm running a store in Japan and needed to translate it into Japanese. I asked for support and they made the change in less than 24hrs. The app does help me increase the sale a lot !!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38