Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales in one place. Including post-purchase upsells!

Canadian Curriculum Press

I need help, your app is not working and your customer support is the worst.
It's telling my customer that it does not ship to Canada from Canada and I have removed the special and still showing up.

Rob, still waiting for your reply. Can someone pick up a phone and call me. I have left my number in the email. This is getting very frustrating. I have had 7 phones call already and over 10 abandoned carts.

The error msg is that "we do not ship to Canada"...We are a Canadian company based in Canada.

Cloyers

They have the worst customer support. If you have any issues you cannot simply get any help. Very disappointed!

May 26, 2020

It looks like your original messages caught us over the weekend. We responded to you yesterday but haven't heard back yet! We just sent you another response, please have a look so we can get your issue resolved. Thank you!

Mznn

i already delete the app and delete my last sales i keep not receiving my sales , can you please help me recover my last sales can you fixed it manually ! before i can use it again!

May 25, 2020

Hi! This sounds like a platform-related issue, as all payouts from sales come directly from Shopify. We've sent you an email with more information, please have a look and respond when you get a chance. Thank you!

Havana 1960

I cant save the app setting I am getting an error...

customizations must be a `object` type, but the final value was: `null`. If "null" is intended as an empty value be sure to mark the schema as `.nullable()`

April 28, 2020

Hi there! It looks like you identified a bug on our end. We have fixed this issue, and I've sent you an email with instructions on next steps to reinstall Ultimate Special Offers.

Devon Wick Candle Co. Limited

I love this app most of the time. It works most of the time. But those 10% of times it doesn't it costs us money every day.

We have an any 5 for £10 off on our website, most of the time it works perfectly. But the 10% of the time it'll not apply the discounts, meaning we have customers compain that the discounts aren't working and refund them X amount. As it doesn't work all the time we're also losing a lot of sales due to abandon carts.

I'd happily pay $200 a month for an app like this to work 100% of the time.

Another issue with it is it doesn't work with abandon checkouts. It sends them an email and takes them to the checkout page where the discounts don't apply. I understand if they have to be taken to the cart page to apply discounts - how about implementing your own abandon cart system which would take them to the cart page?

TLDR: Love this app when it works but unfortunately doesn't always work.

haantje

I don't see it on the page where I want it... and getting in touch with them is impossible to solve this problem... reach them out several times

April 19, 2020

Hi there! It looks like your messages reached our inbox outside of our office hours (10am - 6pm PST Monday to Friday.) We've sent you a reply now, please have a look and get back to us as soon as possible. Thank you!

HeebeShop

Nothing comes out when I activate the offer, why?

April 19, 2020

Hello! It looks like the app is currently uninstalled. We've sent you a reply with further instructions on how to install and set your offers up.

Couture Look

Update: The head of support reached out to me and helped me fix the issue. For some reason, there was a line of code that was missing which was causing the app to not work. Anyways, the app is working great now and I am using it. Thank you support for taking care of this issue.

Previous Post: Worst support ever. Don't get this app. All is well with it works but when it breaks support will punt you to figure it out on your own and respond to you once a day. Offers quit working after a couple of days and now I cannot get any of the offers to work. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times but still wont work. I have been trying to get this app fixed for days and no light at the end of the tunnel. Complete horror story here! Run!

March 24, 2020

Glad we were able to get the issues resolved! Happy to hear you're all set now. All the best!

Suncore Foods Inc.

Unfortunately problem wasn't solved therefore, we stopped using this app as much as we would like to utilize on our site.

January 13, 2020

Hi there! According to our ticket history, the issue you’re experiencing is related to a slide-out cart setting in your theme and is easily fixable. We’ve sent you instructions on how to solve this — have a look in your inbox (including spam) and let us know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you!

Joyja

Terrible app. Avoid if you can! Seems like the team is aware of how limited its capabilities are but are not making any attempt to improve it. Every time I contact them for help, I receive a response along the lines of "Sorry, we can't do anything about your problem. Try to use a different discount or just deal with it."

January 13, 2020

Hello! We have sent you an email with some workaround solutions offered. Please reply to that email and we can chat further about which option fits your store the best. Looking forward to hearing from you!