Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

ochox.com

It took me a while to get their attention, but once I got it - the support has been very good and constructive.

Curved And Dangerous

Updated to 4 stars after working with Emily from Supple. She has been extremely helpful and understanding of the issues that we have had. We were able to fix our store to use Paypal with the app (note that the PayPal button will need to be removed from the cart screen, but PayPal will still work as a payment option at checkout. We are having another sale this weekend and intend to use the app again. If things run smoothly, I will upgrade our review to 5 stars.

I am pretty disappointed with this app. The options for discounts are amazing, but in order for the app to work properly you have to remove PayPal Express checkout from your store (per Declan in customer support). This is not something that we can live with and it is not something that we were informed about prior to installing the app. Also, customer service is very slow. Many apps that we use have staff on hand at night and on the weekend to help with issues. Our discounts were not working for a Sunday only sale and it took 48 hours (plus 3 emails) to get any response at all. I am so disappointed because I thought this app was the solution we needed - but it was only a waste of time and an embarrassment to us for many customers that could not get our discount to work.

Hygge Sweet Home

I rewrite the comment again. It is an good app with many functions and reasonable pricing.

1. A big mistake occurred. They help to fix with short-term solution. Due to short term solution, I am not so confident about it.
2. A minor mistake occurred. They fixed it.
3. They fixed another problem not caused by them.
4. Because it took several days to fix all problems, I asked for extending trial period, they extended the trial.
5. Can't fix a minor mistake, but they said it is the limitation of Shopify. (decimal places of discounted price)

Overall, the support team is helpful. I need to test it further.

Boodywearus

This app works well for us. If you're a big analytics nut, be sure to set up with their recommended companion apps so that Google tracking and Analytics within Shopify report promo sales properly. Otherwise, the draft order flow will skew your data pretty drastically. All-in-all a great stop gap on our way to Shopify Plus.

Simplynba

Best app on shopify ,period.

Cute Planet

I like the app but the layout is not professional and $20 is way too much, Other apps that have much better services and convert more charge way less

Windham Weaponry

The program is good, but the biggest issue we have is that none of the promos apply to a recovered cart. Apparently Shopify does not allow access to recovered carts and USO can't manipulate them.

Della Q

I love that you can do tiered discounts and it is pretty self explanatory. My only wish is that support was more available for those on the West Coast. I did receive support on the weekends which was very helpful!

Pearsons Duns

Fantastic app. Does just what we need it to and is very simple to use. Support team are also very helpful and quick to respond.

Go Go Beauty

Really good customer service and great functional app! Sometimes, overlapping special offers don't really work quite as well but overall, I give this app a thumbs up!