Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Bundles, volume, upsells, BOGO, discounts, free gifts, & more!

SALT Shop

we use this app to provide a discount when customers buy items in sets of 2. It's easy to navigate, works great for our shop and Pixel Union always provides fantastic support!

Mopani Pharmacy

Had a theme change recently and asked Rob to help me with a few things. They perfected the integration in no time and I can truly say the support staff are second to none. The app has also done wonders for our sales. Thank you.

Artisan360.shop

Yo utilizo esta app para comprar por volumen y me parece una maravilla su UI. Además para BOGO y funciona muy bien hasta el momento... 100% recomendada

Postersbyus

Really great app, works great and the customer service is very easy to get in touch with. I can differently recommend this app for any ecommerce store

American Fighter

When first installed and you try to use some offers, there may be some bugs depending on your theme. However, the Pixel Union team was able to respond and address my inquiries within 24 hours. Thanks!

Gumtree Days

Rob was excellent, he quickly identified the issue and let me know how to fix it. The app was up and running very quickly! Love it!

Boogie Board

This app has been fantastic for us. We tried it out through the holiday season and saw a nice jump in sales by being able to provide quickly customizable bundle offers. The Dev team was fantastic in helping sort out a few code tweaks as well!

Two Roads Hat Co

I've been really impressed with how versatile this app has been. There are many supported promo types. When we ran into a problem, their support was very helpful and jumped on the issue quickly.

Ivory Lane Boutique Inc.

We have been using this app for about 2 years to offer our customers tiered multi-item discounts (buy 2 items get a discount, buy 3 items get a bigger discount, etc). This functionality has been valuable for our growth and is an important component of our customer experience. Over time issues have popped-up as we deal with Shopify limitations (e.g. only one discount code can be applied) and as we implement other apps that at times may conflict with the USO app (technically or logically) but the support from James and others has always been awesome and the issues always resolved. We foresee this app as being part of our infrastructure for the long term.

Pairess

I used this app to help me offer automatic tiered discounts (buy 1 item get X% off, buy 2 get Y% off, buy 3 get Z% off, etc). It's simple and easy to use. Patrick from the app was also super helpful in answering any questions I had and in making minor code adjustments. Highly recommend!