Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Ultimate Tattoo Supply

Not only does the app work as intended but Rob and the team at Pixel Union went way above and beyond to resolve an issue that my shop had with a conflicting apps code. I would highly recommend this app for your store for both excellent functionality and excellent customer service. Thank you team for all your hard work and dedication!!

Artistica.com

This app is fantastic! Multiple options to promote product and fast, professional and courteous tech support! Love it!

I Believe Shop

All the offers in 1 app, with reasonable pricing. I have some difficulties but support help me solve it. Recommend this app to everyone!

Vitamasques

Ultimate Special Offers enables us to do expand our Discount offerings to our Customers and they also give very good Customer Service!

Boosting Childhood ®

Thanks to this app you can create super effective offers like "buy 2 get 1 free" and the best customer service without a doubt. I recommend it 100%!

We Velvet

The app is great, it has a lot of very useful features, and it is fast and quite easy to use.
The devs are very friendly and helpful, and our problem was resolved quickly. Thank you for all the hard work you put into making this app so great.

Shape-it

This App meets all my sales, discounts and promotion needs. I've tried mostly all similar apps and this one takes the win. Very user friendly app. Most of all; it's effective and their their support systems is top notch. I highly recommend this app. Keep up the good work Pixel Union.

Healthy for Life

I use this app to offer quantity discounts to my customers and also offer wholesale pricing to our wholesale customers. We also use this with the POS app and it works great. We have been using this app for years and it is very reliable and the customers service is top notch.

ATAM Auto

★★★★★
This app puts all the offers you could possibly want to give in one place. You can mix and match any combination you'd ever want to offer your customers!

Rob was more than helpful with assisting me with setting up the app exactly how I wanted with my store, and gave very timely responses. He walked me through everything very kindly, and made sure I was able to make the app work with what I wanted to get out of it :)

The only thing I would suggest changing, is to make it easier for the user to customize the colors themselves, but it wasn't even a problem for me at all; just a couple emails and they customized everything perfectly!

I rate this app 5/5 for amazingly customizable offer features, absolutely exceptional customer service, and a very well designed, clean and attractive looking app! ★★★★★

Passion Buys

Some elements/colors require help from the support team if you don't have coding skills. Nonetheless, This app converts well. Declan from the support team made the adjustments we requested and we secured an upsell 15 mins after. Thanks, Declan!