Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Rhodesbeckett

Phenomenal app. It lets us run POS style discounts on our webstore, which is unique in the market place. There's are BOGO (buy one get one) apps and quantity based discount apps, but nothing brings these offers together in the one platform. There are a lot more discount modes in this app too.

You can do away with discount vouchers somewhat as well. It's a truly flexible app. It's also a very fast app, operating purely on the shopping cart level, so your products aren't filled with duplicate 'sale app' variants, and offers turn on in near real time. Highly recommended.

Customer service is phenomenal too, with Supple apps more than open to adding additional options to the app. I had a bundle mode added during the pilot period for my web store.

Something Borrowed Ny

These guys have been absolutely AMAZING and have helped me SUPER quick with every request I have had. For the past 2 years, the app has come a long way and keeps getting better. Thank you so much!

Attaquer Cycling

One of the best Shopify apps we've come across. Seamless integration, super fast and a powerful feature set that makes creating bundles and other special offers a piece of cake. We should also mention that the app is constantly being improved and the team at Supple is very open and responsive to feedback.

From a customer (front end) perspective the app is really well thought out and include a number of out-of-the-box notifications that neatly advertise offers to your customers.

The speed of the app on the frontend of your Shopify store is huge advantage of this app over other options.

If you're looking for offers that can be excluded from Wholesale orders (we also utilise Supple's Wholesale app), this is THE option. Fantastic app.

Goa Trend

Great app and one of, if not the only, "buy x, get y" apps that doesn't interfere with 3rd party inventory apps. Their team went above and beyond helping me install, and even debugged some lines of code that weren't working on my site. Would definitely recommend this app, ESPECIALLY if you have inventory apps that you don't want messed up.

Patchwork Threads

Loving this app so far! SO easy to use and good looking, too! Can't wait to see the sales increase! :)

Phonecasebutler

Excellent app with excellent support !

Dealcravings

An amazing app and an amazing support! I truly recommend it!

Pet Cuisine Accessories

THIS IS AN AMAZING APP!

We are a brick & mortar retail store with online shopping thanks to shopify! We offer many discounts and offers such as Buy a case of canned cat/dog food and get 13% off as well as other offers and discounts that our staff now don't have to remember or apply manually because this does it for us. We even set it up so that it automatically applies our staff discounts for our staff based on them being tagged with "Employee".

I think the best part is it also allows us to automatically apply the same in-store discounts to our online shoppers! This is huge for us and our members!

The team at Supple is VERY responsive and quick with resolutions! They have amazing customer service!

Zensense

Great app, amazing customer service!

They helped me resolve any issues and gripes I was having with the app and were very prompt with their responses!

If you ever have a problem with their app's functionality, please let them know and they'll be happy to assist

Tens Usa

Works perfectly!

Easiest app for running a buy-one-get-one-free offer (and a bunch of other offer types too...)

10/10