Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Tmblding

Everything works as I wanted it, support is very good. Even did some changes for me when I asked (for volume discount grid to not appear on free products but to appear if there is a variant that is not free). Many thanks!

Pictom Senc

Excellente application! Exactement ce que je cherchais.

Ban Do

The new improved Special Offers is great! It gave us access to new features -- like stacking free items. The developer has been very helpful.

Buck Scientific Norwalk

So far, the app is great and is really helping our business with special offers. We ran into a little problem with the Free Gift offer, but SuppleApps Support team responded quickly and helped us fixed the issue. Great app and customer service!

Curb

Excellent app offering a number of different sales techniques, that instantly boosted my sales conversions.

There were some issues in the beginning, as this is a powerful app, just hang on in there whilst the support team fix any problems.

I found the support excellent in providing a fast reply (I consider fast under 48hrs) and performing tweaks to make the app fit my theme. Highly recommended.

Chubbychicocharms

App has been easy to use and works great. Developer has been awesome in helping us with any minor fixes. Highly recommend for running and BOGO specials you may have.

Archies Hardware 2

Lovely well designed app.
Has all the type of deals possible.
Currently doing testing using POS.

Will update my review in a month with regards to the POS performance

Vh Cosmetics

Very usefull app for discounts.
The customer support is beyond of everything you can expect. Really nice job with custom edit and very responsive and quick problem solving.

Amano Artisans

Very good app, it does everything I want without having to install several apps at the fraction of the price.

Customer service is fantastic.

Carolina

Beacon Threads

Quick + Great working product! Also, some of the best customer service I have ever received online.