Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Bundles, volume, upsells, BOGO, discounts, free gifts, & more!

TOYPLAYED

Who ever the manager of this app is: You perfectly know how lazy users feel to add reviews right always trying to omit the email asking a review. Well I am that lazy one always.But after the servoce given my a teammate called Rob it was worth it writing this lines against my lazyiness. Legend! He offered a EXCELLENT service providing me even videos of how to do it. That is what I call AWSOME SUPPORT SERVICE (Amazon + Fb big companies but shitest support!)

Tapered Menswear

App is excellent have been using for years. The support is among the best of any app developers we use. Would highly recommend

Canine Athletes

I've been using this app a couple of weeks and already have over 30 upsells from it. It works, I've used others that work too but the bang for the buck and professional look and feel makes it better. Easy to use and well. And support is pretty good too. 5 stars

Leaves of Trees - Canada

App is great, but particularly impressed with the customer service. Great communication and actually helped with my issue quickly, with very clear, easy to understand instructions. Thanks so much!

West Hikers

One of the best apps I have ever used. Amazing customer service and support, they solved all my problems <3

Ash & Rose

I really wish all these features were native to Shopify, but since they aren't I'm glad I found this app! I'd prefer if it were a little easier to customize the appearance on the shopping cart page, since I can't quite get it to look how I want...but still giving it 5 stars because it adds essential functionality I needed.

Acorns & Twigs

Words would not explain the support I received - Thank you!
You went all in to help and didn't rest until the problem was solved and even squeezed in a few extra tasks for me.
Very much appreciated - especially before the big Black Friday Weekend - a correctly working website is crucial right now!! Happy Holidays to the Pixel Union Team - especially Henry :)

Tea Pea Home

I reviewed, downloaded and tested a bunch of apps in this space and Ultimate Special Offers was clearly the easiest to understand and create offers. Happy to recommend these guys. They are great. A+

Synced by District

Awesome features to add to your store to increase sales. Great help from the support to with some implementation. Shoutout to James for the patience and dedication in helping.

Mamy Kingdom

This app can definitely fulfilled our needs in terms of bundle sales, apply multiple tier of discount when certain order amoumt is acheived, it also worked with the default discount code from Shopify. Special thanks to Travis from their team, he helped us a lot with the setup and even recorded a step by step clip to answer my query.