Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

salisskincare

App worked great, it did exactly what we needed it to. We will definitely use for our next promotion!

Paper And Sheets

Your app is truly amazing and I've been getting some crazy results since I installed it! Totally recommend

Papers & Beyond

Best app ever! So easy to use and it has so many capabilities, I have been using it for about 3 months and love it. Basically you have like 5 apps in just one!
The customer service is also amazing, I needed to get some customization done and they did it right away.
It works awesome as I needed special discounts for specific customers groups and I can also have special offers through the store and promotions like "buy X get X".
The only thing to be aware is that because it generates internal 'discount codes' you can not use it together with your shopify discounts codes. But this is not an app thing is just shopify does not allow you to use more than one coupon at a time.

King Koi and Goldfish

We have a rather complicating sales structure and this app was able to meet our needs. We've been using the app for about 2 years now and have seen improvements made to the app's functionality.

Zaca

Not only this app killer, it gives so much more flexibility to run promotions, the customer service is amazing! Highly recommend!

WOAFAMILY

Good! I used this app for my store. I like this app.
The support team is very professional.
You should use this app.

Home&Venture

Good app. always helpful. increases conversion value by a big amount have been using the app for 2 years a must have.

PI

I have used this app to create bundle deals on my retail website and it has been working great. Lots of options and the customer service is really good and fast when you need help!

Emprendedoras - Universo Garden Angels

Muy buena aplicación, tiene varias formas de realizar los descuentos. Tenia un inconveniente y el proveedor me respondió rápido y soluciono el problema

Ultracor

Great app! Was easy to install and settings were flexible to our needs. Using this primarily for a spend/get promotion and upsell/cross sell pop up. Looking forward to exploring the "sign up for access" settings as well.