Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Empire Skate

This app is great! We have had instant success and are achieving a massive conversion rate from the app. The team have been super helpful and fast to respond to any questions I have had.
The app was really easy to install and configure the look and feel.
Best app in it's class

Tillett's

This app has successfully helped us replace a scripted offer we previously had running. We cannot use scripts anymore and thankfully was able to recreate the offer with little hassle due to this app! Customer service is also outstanding and are always happy to help!

mybeautytools.nl

Amazing! Super good service I asked for translations and color change and they did it super fast and good!

The Touch Led Light

I use their app and my trial period has finished but they have extended it by 2 weeks and have helped me. They have amazing app and their customer support is very nice and polite too! I recommend them 100 % and wish them good luck and future successes. :)

SOURCE Collections

Great app if you are looking to offer bundle or any promotional offer. The support team fast and responsive too

Joiall

I love this app. Easy and comprehensive discounts for any type of product or promotion you want to run. Set up the offers was a snap and as soon as we installed it we saw those volume orders and upsells come in immediately. I recommend it.

Darlings Jewelry

This app is incredibly powerful for promotion and discounts. We had some minor tweaks about the layout and style and the support team was quick to respond to our inquiries and applied the changes seamlessly. I would recommend this app for anyone who is looking to add more sales to their store!

Beyond Bodie

Patrick has been nothing but amazing throughout this entire experience. He is very knowledgeable, and was very courteous. He kept me up to date on the entire process, and answered every question and concern that I had. Patrick you are awesome, and I appreciate your help with my store; thank you so much!

STRAYE

Made 10k after 1 week on this app... even before we had to pay for it. Great support too. Highly recommended to extend Shopify discounts.

The Arborist Store

Great app for running promos of all kinds. We ran into an issue right before Black Friday (*cue panic*) but Rob and his team addressed it for us right away and everything ended up working out perfectly (*massive sigh of relief* ). Great app with great customer service. The only feature that I wish it had was the ability to sort active/expired offer types in different ways. Currently it groups them by deal type but having the ability to at least sort them chronologically or with active offers at the top would be helpful as after a year or so of use our list is quite long so scrolling through or searching for them one at a time using the search bar can be a bit tedious. Overall we are still very satisfied with this app and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it!