Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bestaroo

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great, has generated plenty of sales. Overall great company that produces great apps – I highly recommend Supple Apps!

Skylark Owl

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app was exactly what we were looking for in order to facilitate our promotions. I had a couple of glitches during the trial and after emailing support a couple of times they helped me to get it working perfectly. Great features, great support!

My only want is that the ability offer shipping discounts with USO discounts!

Homebrew4less

I tried several ither apps before finding this one, they all had issues, but this app is an execption. It is obvious the developer took a lot of thought into the many issues and limitations shopify might cause. For example no duplicate variants or products like many of the other apps do.

As you can see, the feature list on this app is massive, and it handles each one in an eliquent way.

Vey easy and very flexable in many ways, if you can think it up, this app can probobly make the offer.

This is definetly on the wish I found it sooner list lol

Developer is also very responive to questions and support

Spartan Progear

Location India

Easy to use app. This is the only app I found that is a breeze to use. Great support.

Pvcsafetysigns

The ultimate special offers app helps to increase sales by displaying discounts for my products. This app is easy to use and I have easily integrated into my website. Many thanks from the PVC Safety Signs team.

Www Safety Label Co Uk

An excellent discount app which works well with my store, very easy to use and set up. Will be using this app for many years to come. Many thanks from the Safety-Label team.

Reason2

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

really good app, and the support is awesome! they do a really good work!

Drca

I've used a lot of apps for myself and for client's websites.
Special Offers is one that I have installed on almost all websites.

The promotions you can do with this app bring back a lot of sales.
And they usually take about 3-5 minutes to activate.

A few clicks and one entire collection can offer bundle deals.

Three more clicks and you are giving away 15% on a specific product variant.

There are a lot of options but all focused on easy promotions.

Installation is usually quite easy too (unlike some other promo apps out there).
We did come up with one hiccup on a new theme that came out and one email to the support team and 12hs later it was all setup and working properly.

Highly recommended for the price!

Shopzle

AMAZING APP! This app eliminates 3 apps i pay for from BOLD apps. Also it makes it much easier do to things like BUY x and Get Y. Any type of promotion you can think it can do!

ONTOP of all that, I had needed some help with coding to make a page look better with my theme and the support went into my website and edited my code for FREE. NOW that is amazing customer service!

Kitchen Online Gadgets

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app, it really helps you to increase sales drastically and the customer service is even better, outstanding experience with this platform.