Ultimate Special Offers

Post purchase upsells, bundles, BOGO, volume, gifts & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Go Go Beauty

Really good customer service and great functional app! Sometimes, overlapping special offers don't really work quite as well but overall, I give this app a thumbs up!

Frank Stella Clothiers

This app is great!! It does exactly what it says. And if you have any kind of issues the customer service is incredible!! They will get back to you right away and go out of their way to make sure you are happy with the app.

Teaqueenparties Com

They worked with me to solve my problem about the discounts not showing up correctly.

Customizeelitesocks

Great customer service, we had some highly complicated customization installed on our website and they were able to figure it. This app is very powerful and if you're a high volume seller, you should have this installed. Serious selling power.

Diamond Pride

super powerful app with intuitive handling. support is quick and honest in their feedback and turnaround. recommend to go after any app from this company!

Online Cycling Gear

Does a great deal of discount and sale types, with a built-in notification bar as well. Takes a little of tweaking to fit my theme but that is expected. Be careful your store flow doesn't make a customer skip the cart though else they won't get the discount (thanks for the tip on that guys).

Lucyloveheart

Just what I was after - a one stop shop for promotions! So flexible and easy to use. Very quick and helpful customer support too.

Prohormonewh

I'd give it more stars if I could. Until recently, I had several Bold Apps installed on our websites to manage tasks that Ultimate Special Offers does with 1. In addition, there is no additional code to add to your liquid files that Bold requires. Ultimate Special Offers has increased our sales, is extremely easy to use, and support is beyond excellent. I plan to install this app on all 12 of our Shopify websites.

Minettes Gourmet

The one on one service was great. I am looking forward to my trial. I highly recommend if you have any setup issues just call, they are professional and pro active.

Runit365

I really love this app, it works like a breeze! My sales increased and customers don't miss any discount anymore!
And a 10 stars for the support! Outstanding! They are always available to answer your requests or setting up features for you, even on weekends.
Give it a try, it worth it!