Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers | Reviews

by Pixel Union

Post purchase upsells, bundles, BOGO, volume, gifts & more!

Shop Goldleaf

This is the best looking upsell / bundle app out there. Fully customizable, clean and simple design and doesn't look like it was built for a site in 2001.

I tried Bold Apps, Upsell Hero, InCart, Boost Sales and this app (formerly Buy X) and this one was by far the winner as far as versatility and look.

I do use an ajax drawer cart, which was a challange because this app (and others) require the user to go to the shopping cart PAGE for the discounts to generate... however, when i discussed the problem with the Ultimate S.O. team, they willingly went into my theme and made the ajax edits (which were over my head) to get it working, for free! Super kind of them and am loving the results.

Mamamilla

Excellent app and awesome support!
They reply very quick and they created a workaround for my theme in a VERY short time. Try this app and youll see how easy it is to use

Artisanaltvframes Com

This is the only complete solution for automated discount, Bogo, links with auto discounts out there. We literally reviewed all the other apps, but this is the only one that lets create very easy rules for literally any time of discount or bundle.

We had issues getting everything to look right on our site. The developers gave us a discount rate to help us configure things, and spent 50% more time on the phone than we paid for. Marius is very knowledgable, and I honestly which they did custom development as I would give them some of the work from our other developers, as they seem sharper than the ones we currently have.

Highly recommend the app, the support, and the people. Don't waste your time with anything else. This does IT ALL!

Solecentral75

I'm not usually one to write reviews and have a lot of apps in my store but this one has really impressed me.

1) Integration: It worked out the box, no coding or special integration was needed for my theme which is a great start.

2) Campaign Options: The options are great and should cover most people's sale campaign needs from straight discounts with $ or %, BOGO, quantity breaks and more. Implementing them is pretty straight forward and quick to action; a few clicks and essentially you're ready to roll

3) Sales Process: There are little things that have done that keep the user informed of the discount they have received or pops and comments in the cart to encourage your customer to action the specific promotion and simply buy more.

4) Pricing: Some may look at it and think it's a little pricey but even for smaller sized stores the break even point on the monthly subscription should be pretty easy to get to. You only need it to generate a few extra sales / upsells and it pays for itself.

Try the 10 day free trial and have a play is probably my best advice.

-----------------------
Sole Central Australia

Bodhi Vida

I'm holding off on the 5th star because I don't yet know what lies ahead, just having installed the app.
Last year around this time I tried a BOGO app that required not one, but two apps to be installed. I messed around with it for a whole weekend - maybe 10 hours - and it turned out to be incompatible with my theme. I rewrote the liquids and banged my head against the wall, using customer service repeatedly. Finally, they refunded my $, something that they "don't do." They were very helpful, but I can't get those lost hours back. Special Offers was a simple one click to install and then a few parameter settings and I was done. Hallelujah!

Dktdesigns

I had my web designer install the app and I just set up my first offer. It was very easy to do and I'm looking forward to seeing how it works with my customers!

Fullcirclesg

We have used SuppleApps for years and are happy with their service.This app is an upgrade, supercharging the offers that have been on my mind but have no idea how to make it happen until now. it says what it does and super quick to setup.

Works instore on my POS and on line as well. so far no issues with clients changing over to this new way of displaying promotions.

There is a trial and SuppleApps are responsive!

Thanks Marius+team

Paragon Fitness 2

This app works as described. It's easy to use and powerful. The support team fixes bugs promptly, within 24-48h. We have made this app a permanent fixture in our store.

It Really Works Vitamins

Really happy! Great support and it's working well :)

Southern Life Apparel

Great app, but most importantly great support! We use it on several stores and it is our goto app for promotions.