Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app with 9 promotion types like BOGO, bundle, & more!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Blonyx Eu

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We've been using SuppleApps for a few years now and it's been a really good experience so far, great customer service, helpfull people, willing to work with you to make sure their apps meet your needs.
Recently we've upgrade from BuyXGetY app to the new and improved Ultimate Special Offers and it is such a great update! The app offers flexibility and lots of new features, you can really build an up-sell strategy on this.

Kippins

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

This app has been great for us! Our average spend has gone up and our customers are giving us great feedback. We had our best month yet! The support is super fast and very friendly.

Go Go Beauty

Really good customer service and great functional app! Sometimes, overlapping special offers don't really work quite as well but overall, I give this app a thumbs up!

Frank Stella Clothiers

This app is great!! It does exactly what it says. And if you have any kind of issues the customer service is incredible!! They will get back to you right away and go out of their way to make sure you are happy with the app.

Teaqueenparties Com

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

They worked with me to solve my problem about the discounts not showing up correctly.

Customizeelitesocks

Great customer service, we had some highly complicated customization installed on our website and they were able to figure it. This app is very powerful and if you're a high volume seller, you should have this installed. Serious selling power.

Diamond Pride

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

super powerful app with intuitive handling. support is quick and honest in their feedback and turnaround. recommend to go after any app from this company!

Online Cycling Gear

Does a great deal of discount and sale types, with a built-in notification bar as well. Takes a little of tweaking to fit my theme but that is expected. Be careful your store flow doesn't make a customer skip the cart though else they won't get the discount (thanks for the tip on that guys).

Lucyloveheart

Time spent using app About 4 years

Just what I was after - a one stop shop for promotions! So flexible and easy to use. Very quick and helpful customer support too.

Prohormonewh

I'd give it more stars if I could. Until recently, I had several Bold Apps installed on our websites to manage tasks that Ultimate Special Offers does with 1. In addition, there is no additional code to add to your liquid files that Bold requires. Ultimate Special Offers has increased our sales, is extremely easy to use, and support is beyond excellent. I plan to install this app on all 12 of our Shopify websites.