Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers | Reviews

by Pixel Union

Post purchase upsells, bundles, BOGO, volume, gifts & more!

Coco Bee Nut

a little difficult to figure out, but it's doing the job.

Drops Of Joy Jewelry

Loving this app! Very easy to install - no code changes needed, just click and you're good to go. Discounts are easy to understand, and support has been great for any questions I did have along the way. This app will definitely simplify things for us, and save a little bit of money, as it will not only give us greater flexibility with discounts, but will replace our upsell and wholesale app as well. I definitely recommend giving it a try!

Upscaleaudio

This app combines robust offer creation with correctly timed promotional pop-up banners needed to boost sales. The app does not require any code updates to work correctly and the Supple Team has fantastic support that responds practically as fast as you can ask questions. This app is worth every penny.

Swaggerdealz

This App is Awesome! I say that because it doesn't require any coding and helps you get your business up and running pretty fast. I had one problem with the app, and the tech team helped me out for 3 days straight which is amazing to see as well. I highly recommend this app, and will be upgrading soon as well :)

Top Shelf Totes

Marius and the team at Supply Apps are top notch! The new app has a lot of excellent streamlined features and has worked pretty seamlessly from day one!

Flamingo Pink

AMAZING APP! Makes sale variations flawless and simple to create!!!

Memeologies

I don't usually feel inclined to provide a review for a software product. Most of them fall short of my expectations. As a software engineer with over 40 years experience, I view software more critically than most.

SHORT REVIEW:

This product simply works. It is easy to use and provides a beautiful result to the shopper, easily customizable to match your theme. It will handle any kind of offer you might want to make, unless you are attempting something incredibly complex. If you need something that handles a variety of offer types - limited to a product, collection, multiple collections or the entire store - I can't recommend this app strongly enough. And as a bonus, it also provides up-sell and cross-sell.

LONG REVIEW:

I started looking for a quantity price break app and chose what looked like a good option. After getting it set up, I was ready to test it with TeeLaunch. (My store is currently all TeeLaunch - product imprints). Before trying it I contacted TeeLaunch to let them know what I was about to test and they said that app is not compatible with them.

I found out that any app that adds variants or changes variant names or SKUs will be incompatible with TeeLaunch. The app I had chosen creates a new variant for every existing variant and price point in the tier. Besides being incompatible with Teelaunch this meant that each time I added a product that I wanted to include in a tiered price break, I had to manually disable then re-enable the discount in order to get the new product included.

So I went through the app store and emailed all 4 or 5 providers of apps that might provide quantity price breaks. I explained the restrictions imposed by Teelaunch and SuppleApps is the only provider who responded. And they responded quickly.

The first App I tried had a separate app for Upsells. It worked OK but I liked the upsell implementation in this app better.

So, for one reasonable price you get 2 products that other providers sell separately. You get an easier to use, more intuitive setup. And you get a beautiful result for your shopper.

SUMMARY:

I took the time to write this up because it is rare that I encounter a software product that I feel has been as well-implemented as I would have designed myself. These guys nailed it and deserve the praise. They will be my first choice for any other apps I need.

Hateko

Great App, great customer service, thanks a lot!

Distil Union

Special offers has been great for our promotional needs on our site. It's much easier to create discounts and BOGO offers compared to other apps we've tried.

It's not available now, but it would be nice to have the capability to select products to discount by specific variant.

The best part about this app is the customer service. They've been very responsive and issues are quickly resolved.

Aaap1

Fantastic app! It does exactly what it promises and Supple Apps customer service is friendly & efficient! Can totally recommend this app!