Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Bundles, volume, upsells, BOGO, discounts, free gifts, & more!

Sunflower Skincare

Great customer service. The app is easy to use and looks great! Thanks for making a great product! Definitely worth it!

Comfort Republic Global

Love the app. Emailed them regarding a small setting that we need on our end and they were happy to help.

Swet Tailor

Incredible ROI with this app. Easy to setup, use, turn on/off and execute. Their customer service is also A+.

Kawaiies

Generates sales without a doubt and the support team are superb and always down to help you if you have any issues.

SALON PREMIUM

I am using this app for a some time now and it is working without any issues. Also I need to say that support team is really professional and helpful. I would recommend this app.

TANI USA

I wanted an easy app that would allow me to offer customers a free gift with purchase. Ultimate Special Offers was my choice. They have great customer service for installation support. Thank you.

Ice 'N' Fire

We use this app multiple ways! There are many ways to combine it's uses, There support is great. Thank you.

STAR BEADS

Great Customer Service.
Very Patient with all my requests and got everything working perfectly. I Would recommend this app.

Fauna

This app allows me to increase my average basket by 30%. Great app, easy to use. Fast and efficient customer service. thank you

Prairie Sticks Bat Company

Allows us to offer discounts on bulk purchases exactly the way we need. Had an issue come up with discounts not loading after several months of using (unsure why) and the team rectified the problem quickly and ensured there was some behind the scenes steps to ensure we wouldn't have the issue going forward.