Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Adore Me

Excellent customer service: we ran into 2 issues recently and got a ton of support from the Ultimate Special Offers team. This is a solid solution for applying automatic discounts: it's saving us a lot of time!

Idlehour Boutique

Excellent customer service when we ran into an issue with discounts being transferred to Paypal when customers chose that option to check out. Highly recommend!

Richer Poorer

Have used this app for 1+ year to run a wide range of promotions. The updated Shopify Admin UI is excellent and makes it even easier to set up and manage multiple promotions. Additionally, excellent help from their support team whenever we've run into questions. Highly recommended.

UGears US | Ukidz LLC

I use Ultimate Special offers on constant basis for free products with purchase. In addition, it is used for occasional sales. Works great every time. I like the scheduling option the most.
They also have great customer service and if any issues come up, they are resolved in a timely fashion.
I highly recommend the app!

Maillard.co

Very useful app, solid features, supports most of all complex scenarios. Support team rocks, they basically saved our back during BFCM. Thanks guys! Highly recommend!

PNW Journey

Super easy to set up and use. Worked great through the BFCM weekend sales on PNWJourney.com. We definitely recommend.

PERFORMIX

Works perfectly; amazing CS. Definitely would recommend. We needed to apply a certain discount amount with specific parameters including minimum order size and exclusion of people with certain tags. Ultimate Special Offers was able to deliver on that!

PATH projects

I used this app for Black Friday. Had a few questions and the team was very responsive to revolve my questions. Highly recommended.

Rollick

This app has a ton of cool options and features, and I was able to achieve the free gift with purchase function that I had been struggling with. Support was fantastic in helping me customize it to my liking, and even responded within a couple hours on Black Friday! Rob and Emily are great :).

DesignWerket

Easy to use and looks really great in our shop. Easy to contact and they help me very smooth. Thanks a lot for a great app!