Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Post purchase upsells, bundles, BOGO, volume, gifts & more!

Zensense

Great app, amazing customer service!

They helped me resolve any issues and gripes I was having with the app and were very prompt with their responses!

If you ever have a problem with their app's functionality, please let them know and they'll be happy to assist

Tens Usa

Works perfectly!

Easiest app for running a buy-one-get-one-free offer (and a bunch of other offer types too...)

10/10

Truestartcoffee

Simple to use and doesn't need to duplicate products! Really helpful getting it installed to, thanks!

Decalcomania Llc

This is exactly what we were looking for! Easy installation and works as expected. The staff at Supple is great to work with! They promptly answer all e-mails and offer support when needed. Looking forward to more apps from this company.

Levelup Deal

This app is the best investment you can make if you really want to increase your average order value! Customer Service is prompt and they were able to help me make the coding customization I was looking to make! Thank you again Supple Team!! Love you guys!

Nunun Dk

Great app. So easy to install and get working. And it looks nice :)

Highly recommended.

Liquidcourageflasks

We use this app for Upsell offers on our site. It works great and has helped drive our average order value up! The staff has been super helpful and responsive. We had a few tweaks that we needed for it to work perfectly on our site, they were able to knock that out promptly. High five Supple team!

*My only feature request is to allow the other options (i.e. BOGO, Discounts) to be used on the storefront as well.*

*Just heard back from Supple and they mentioned this needs to be implemented by Shopify in the API to allow this. +1 vote here to allow that API feature. :)*

Rx Lifestyle

Great app which has increased our cross-sell items. Easy to implement and amend.

Buda Juice

Highly recommend this app and developer! They tailored the app to meet the needs of our bottle return program. Not only were they super responsive but they were a pleasure to work with. Anyone using Shopify (particularly the POS) should give this app and team a try...you won't be disappointed!

Whtshirtmakers Com

Nice App and has potential, got quite excited until installed, I then noticed its mainly for POS