Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Bundles, volume, upsells, BOGO, discounts, free gifts, & more!

Prairie Sticks Bat Company

Allows us to offer discounts on bulk purchases exactly the way we need. Had an issue come up with discounts not loading after several months of using (unsure why) and the team rectified the problem quickly and ensured there was some behind the scenes steps to ensure we wouldn't have the issue going forward.

Biolausa

If you want to maximize your sales with paid traffic, this is the app to download. Probably the only "hands off" way to make money in E-commerce. Just sign up for a plan, sit back and wait for these guys to make some magic happen.

Samu-Knives

USO is the lynchpin of my store right now, and it is working exceptionally well for me. I had some custom workflows in mind which I needed help to implement so I paid for Premium Onboarding, I was hesitant to spend before my store really took off, but it was one of the best decisions I made.

Sara was fantastic in understanding my requirements, and translating what I said in layman terms to what was required in code. I did not have to explain much about user experience because Sara understood it. It was great having someone to bounce off some of my ideas and refine them. Sara was always prompt to respond to my queries and help me achieve what I needed. Thank you Sara, and the shop would not be where it is, if it wasn't for your help.

In my opinion, I have yet to fully unlock the power of USO and I have many more ideas in my head to implement i.e. custom bundles for re-targeting audiences, email marketing offers triggered by unique links etc. Excited to try out more stuff!

Retail Twist

I use the volume offer and it's really helped increase my sales. I've tried other apps and wasn't satisfied with their service. This app is not only well built but the customer service is phenomenal.

Lamingtonnz

So easy to use and if you do have any questions the team are always so helpful and lovely to deal with.

wuuffstore

Love the support. I was having issues applying bundle and they themself set one up for me. I recommend them.

Vetboxen.dk

We have been using this app for a very long time and have been trying others before and checked out others after, but this app "Ultimate Special Offer" is really just the best looking and what it offer (All we need and more) and that it works on both our site Uswithpets.com and in our store on the POS - really makes it easy to have the same app for both, when making offers etc. Also we have been really happy for the support, they help and they listen to what we say and try to add it if it can be done and make sense for the app and not just us ;-)

So will recommend this app any time and do it often on forums facebook etc.

Thanks
Jacob N. Masters | Vetboxen.dk and Uswithpets.com

ifashionfull

Conflicts with topic code, resulting in invalid functionality

Technical support staff quickly helped me solve the problem.

Very useful app

Frilly Store

I had some small issues with volume box when i integrated ultimate offers on my website and Patrick was very helpful and sort it out in couple of hours. Very professional and straight forward.
Recommended !!!

Art Nebula

This app has been an important part of our website from very early on. There have been some limitations lately because of Shopify but the team was able to help me work around some features. Thanks to Paige and the team for being responsive!