Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Prysms

All in one app im using it for black friday. And i will keep using it after black friday. The support is 10/10 also just amazing. Thanks!

Modest Fashion Mall

We use USO a lot! Great app with a great customer service.

Gizmotrix

These guys are absolutely amazing support team goes above and beyond to make sure you are fully satisfied.

My Hobbits

I have put 1 star for this App but Emily contacted me to check what was the issue ,
I had a problem with this app with checkout button , then they gave me a dedicated support to check this ..guess what ?
There is no problem with the app all what cause this issue is a JS script for pixel I've used on preferences I have remove it and everything works fine ,
I want to say sorry because I didn't pay attention for this .
So for the guy who has the same issue try to double check you may put some codes on preferences for ( google analytics Javascript code)
This app deserve 6/5 * and Thank you for your support

Signs in the Making, Inc.

We required an app to allow us to give customers a free gift when specific purchase levels were reached at checkout. There was a bit of a learning curve and the support team was more than amazing to offer any help required with quick response times. With all the features included in Ultimate Special Offers app we are looking into replacing some other apps with this one and reducing our monthy cost. We are very happy with our first promotion and look forward to working with Supple Apps for all of our future promotions.

Amnesia

Merafy

The best app and customer support ever, I had many problems with my theme, but they fixed all of them, thanks :D

Suppz

Overall: Great app that we cannot live without! Allows you to set up promotions without using scripts or promo codes. They have an option for every type of promotion (which we need as a large retail site that runs a variety of sales).

As a shopify plus subscriber we are using this in lieu of shopify scripts which are complicated to set up and non-intuitive to customers.

Functionality: Excellent. Intuitive processes for customers utilizing popups for free items and allows discount codes to be used in conjunction with promos (or not if you don't want to allow that). Free gifts with purchase over x amount (popup at cart screen). Tiered pricing. Shows promotional callouts automatically on product and cart pages. You can even use this if you have a discount code active that you want to notify customers about.

Downsides: The main downside is from an app compatibility standpoint which is not really a fault of USO. This app is not compatible with any checkouts besides the stock shopify checkout. So if for example you wanted to install a post purchase upsell app using a third party checkout, USO would not be compatible. USO if you are reading this please work on an integration with carthook, we'd love to use it :)

Support: Outstanding! Literally the best support we've received from any app we've installed from the shopify store. Extremely in depth answers, speedy support, knowledgable, and willing to help you through any issues. Highly recommended!

Kaisercraft

This app helps us to do online sales and special promotions regularly. Had an issue and the support was excellent. Can't recommend this app enough.

Lulu Frost

We like that there is a lot you can customize about this app. Customer service is excellent, and they can help you figure out exactly how to configure for more complicated promotions. It does almost everything we need it to do in working around Shopify's stupid refusal to allow multiple promo codes to be used on a transaction. I'd give it a 4 3/4 stars if I could, as there are just a couple other things I wish it could do, but it's by far the best app we've found for markdowns and promotions. We have been using for about 6 months and haven't experienced any of the glitches that we did with other apps. You can install and use Ultimate Special Offers with confidence.