Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Moonlight Lotus Candles

I am really impressed with the customer support at USO. This was the best app that I couldn't find for my needs and they went above and beyond what I expected.The communication has been exceptional.

Duns Daily Deals

This is a wonderful app, along with top notch support! I had some theme issues with the Buy One Get One Free box. However, one simple email to the support team and the issue was fixed for me within a few hours.

Great for discount codes! The app auto-populates the discount box for each customer. So easy!

Excellent.

Rogue Ceramics

Awesome app! It's a bit tricky to set up but their support team was super helpful and responded to my email within a few hours. We had some syncing issues but as soon as we got in touch, they were able to resolve the issue and we were back in business.

I would honestly install other apps by them almost just for the support alone - they were helpful, understanding, and quick to solve any issues I had. One of the most pleasant experiences I've had with an app team!

Ebuzzie

excellent app, does just about any kind of promotion you can imagine

Thesisbeauty

A good and functional app, but lacking some functionality when you have wholesale and retail stores with one catalogue. Overall good experience and fairly affordable.

Colombian Made

Great App! I love it! Very user friendly, easy to use, customers get awesome deals, everyone is happy! :) . Another PLUS! Sent them an email on thanksgiving and they gladly helped me to resolve my issue within little time! Thank you guys! You're the best Discount APP there is

Wooden Creation Crafts

Had some troubles with other apps that had technical issues (i.e. deal I set was different from the deal displayed on my store).

Have found this app very helpful! Great functionality and deal options. Would recommend

New Hand

We used the USO app for a single sale (Buy 3, Pay 2) and the app worked perfectly! Easy to use and if you are familiar with little coding, it's also easy to edit the style and translation of the app.
We were on free trail so we don't use the app anymore, but if we ever do another sale option but just discounts, we will definitely come backt to USO again! I really enjoyed working with the app, because it just did what we wanted it do do - and it has many more options!

Bargainsociety

Great tool, lots of options, works like a charm and very easy to use!

Monarch Butterfly Shop

Deleted 3 Apps from another developer and installed this ONE. This app is amazing and very easy to set up. Don't waste time and money on others...

also, the pixel union customer service is first rate. There was a design issue when I updated my theme and they fixed it quickly.