Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Bicycle Booth

I have been using this app for almost 3 years now. The app has suddenly stopped working and the automatic discount codes and offers no longer work at checkout. I have been trying to get in touch with support for the past week and its crickets. Quite sad to say the least. If no response anytime soon, I will be forced to find another app and more reliable customer support system in place.

October 7, 2020

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble getting in touch with us. We're in our busy season right now, so I appreciate your patience. We've sent you a follow-up regarding this ticket, please check your email!

Bricks & Minifigs - Pearland

All I get when I try to use this app is a blank screen with a message, "internal server error". COMPLETELY USELESS!!!!!

ykkbuy

装上去以后有bug,网站卡的不行,虽然功能强大,但是我的网站运行速度下降了很多甚至打不开,所以我只能卸载了,唉,好伤心,应该是这个代码有问题,希望优化一下吧,而且打开以后英文特别多,得看好久才会用!!!

House Of Makeup

I would have rated 4-5 stars for the app as it easy to install & have various options like BOGO, discount. The only reason for giving 1 star is their support.

I have raised a concern almost 5 days back & from the last 3 days, I am requesting for ETA and status.

The best part, they don't care & won't revert. Its the worst customer support service. Looking for a replacement of this app.

Myspirituals

Doesn't work. Never got an answer. No help at all. Shows at random products in different languages on different websites...

Sorella Singapore

Discounts did not triggered, customers still check out, allowing us to know about this issue. Imaging those who abandoned their carts without letting us know. Support put it to poor internet connection and user clicking back and forth during checkout which caused this issue.
The fact that the order confirmation email was shown the discount descriptions but checkout amount did not deduct shows very clearly an issue with the discount app triggering.

In the end, a very standard reply to us to get out of this situation.
"Our development team is aware of this and we will be looking into a fix for it ASAP. However, I don't have an ETA right now unfortunately"

We silently accepted the above reply until last week, we gotten 2 more big orders without discount triggered.
This is totally not acceptable for any e-commerce business, big or small.

Pierre Cardin Lingerie

Refund amount is always wrong when doing partial (Out of stock) refund back to customer. USO Support replied that they have no control over with how discounts must work on the order. Citing it a Shopify platform limitation.

La Tienda de Frida & Chelsee

The app is good, the only issue is we have not been able to oppen the app, it is very hard, it send an error that reads as follows: saso-www.herokuapp.com closed the connection unexpectedly.
As told, the app is good, but we have not been able to use it for the last week or so, sent an email to support got no answear...

July 2, 2020

Hi there! I checked on your store and was not able to replicate this issue. I've sent you an email to follow up on this issue, please reply ASAP. Thank you!

Rasa Sayang Potong Ice-Cream

[Update on 27 Jun SGT]
Thanks for the support team’s reminding .
Adding one more bug for others reference as below.
- this app does not work if customer clicks checkout directly from product detail page or detail list page.
Strongly not recommend this app and this vendor with following reason:
1. There is latency to calculate the discount in cart page
2. Discount logic will affect the checkout page translation functions.
3. Company no long term roadmap to fix the above 2 issues.
4. Customer support service is poor, specially if you are not in the same timezone as Canada, good luck to you.
I am searching for a replacement of this app.

June 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are located in Canada (in PST) so our office hours can be tough for other timezones, but we do our best to respond within 24hrs! We do have roadmap plans for the two other concerns listed here. We've sent you an email with more detailed information about this, please have a look and get back to us ASAP!

Canadian Curriculum Press

I need help, your app is not working and your customer support is the worst.
It's telling my customer that it does not ship to Canada from Canada and I have removed the special and still showing up.

Rob, still waiting for your reply. Can someone pick up a phone and call me. I have left my number in the email. This is getting very frustrating. I have had 7 phones call already and over 10 abandoned carts.

The error msg is that "we do not ship to Canada"...We are a Canadian company based in Canada.

Previous 1 3 4 5