Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bicycle Booth

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I have been using this app for almost 3 years now. The app has suddenly stopped working and the automatic discount codes and offers no longer work at checkout. I have been trying to get in touch with support for the past week and its crickets. Quite sad to say the least. If no response anytime soon, I will be forced to find another app and more reliable customer support system in place.

October 7, 2020

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble getting in touch with us. We're in our busy season right now, so I appreciate your patience. We've sent you a follow-up regarding this ticket, please check your email!

House Of Makeup

Location India

I would have rated 4-5 stars for the app as it easy to install & have various options like BOGO, discount. The only reason for giving 1 star is their support.

I have raised a concern almost 5 days back & from the last 3 days, I am requesting for ETA and status.

The best part, they don't care & won't revert. Its the worst customer support service. Looking for a replacement of this app.

Rasa Sayang Potong Ice-Cream

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

[Update on 27 Jun SGT]
Thanks for the support team’s reminding .
Adding one more bug for others reference as below.
- this app does not work if customer clicks checkout directly from product detail page or detail list page.
Strongly not recommend this app and this vendor with following reason:
1. There is latency to calculate the discount in cart page
2. Discount logic will affect the checkout page translation functions.
3. Company no long term roadmap to fix the above 2 issues.
4. Customer support service is poor, specially if you are not in the same timezone as Canada, good luck to you.
I am searching for a replacement of this app.

June 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are located in Canada (in PST) so our office hours can be tough for other timezones, but we do our best to respond within 24hrs! We do have roadmap plans for the two other concerns listed here. We've sent you an email with more detailed information about this, please have a look and get back to us ASAP!

Earthroma

Time spent using app About 2 years

Just like other reviewers, loved this app but since they updated it is horrible. It will show the discount until check-out then drop the discount during the credit card payment section. Loyal customers are getting pissed and I don't blame them. Support has tried but have found NO answer so going to delete and move on. Not paying for something that won't work 100% of the time.

Purse Schwag

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

** HAVING ISSUES WITH BFCM and no one is around to help! App is not working correctly on the busiest days of the year. loosing sales fast. highly frustrated! I do love this app and have had it for several months now. While it is a great app, it does have its problems. The app creates bundles and helps with up sells, which is always a plus, but the issues lie with coding, and unless you are an expert it can be hard to maneuver. If you use bundling or Buy X and Get Y settings, you loose money because it takes the discounts from the highest cost product, not the lowest. The Free Gifts are slow to pop up causing the customer to become irritated and abandon cart. While customer service is helpful the problems have not been resolved as of yet. I have been told it is a work and progress and they are aware, but no eta. For the money I am paying for the app, these should not be an issue. Meanwhile I will continue to loose profit and customers. Looking for a new app to replace this one now. Will see which one happens first, the fix or new app.