Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Supplement Warehouse

This app seems to have gotten worse and worse over time. I use it for this website as well as other sites and sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. For example, right now it won't save any discounts we add. This has happened in the past. Have contacted support multiple times, and it takes days and days to hear back. Currently looking for another app for all our sites.

June 8, 2020

Hi there! It looks like we have sent you a few messages that we haven't received a reply to. Could you please check your inbox and spam so we can resolve this issue ASAP? Thank you!

Believe.Dream.Imagine.

First off, the fact that we even need to install all these stupid "apps" to do what Shopify should do "out of the box" is beyond me. It is the single most frustrating and enraging part of dealing with our online commerce work today.

That being said. We were hoping this App would do what we needed. Which is to provide a "Buy X, Get Y" type of option. It did provide some of that functionality. However, the App will sporadically not work--some people get the discount correctly. Others, seemingly random, will not get the discount at all. This causes us to have to manually adjust the cart & perform a refund for those customers that do complete the purchase--many will just abandon their carts. Also, when doing a "Buy X, Get Y" at a discount or free, the customer can put items into the cart to qualify for the discount. Then, removing qualifying items from the cart DOES NOT remove the bonus or free items. This is a flaw that needs to be corrected as well. Until these issues are fixed, we will not use, and cannot recommend, this App.

My Supplement Store

If this app actually worked and was reliable I'd give it 10 stars. Unfortunately it's always glitchy and this morning right after launching a big halloween sale the entire app stops working across all 3 of our stores. Support doesn't have a chat line or phone number so hard to get a quick resolution to any issues. If this worked it would be amazing, unfortunately it doesn't and support is subpar.

October 31, 2019

Hi there! Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting hold of us. It looks like we responded to your email shortly after it arrived in our inbox. Please be sure to check your junk folder too because sometimes our replies can end up there. Thanks!

GoodBake

Careful - changes code and messes with theme, even after uninstall. The changes are revertable but it took some time.

July 15, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you've had trouble removing the code from our app. Our support team would be happy to remove the code for you to save you some time. We've sent you an email with more information.

Supply

Guys, I'm sorry - I've had it with this app. It just stops working randomly. We'll wake up to dozens of support tickets where customers can't get the promo to work. Not only is it losing us sales, it's costing us money to make things right.

Please, make this app work. I love it when it works. I absolutely hate it when it doesn't.

Bawdy Barber

I loved this app when I was working with it to design offers. Once I set the offers up they worked wonderfully for one day, then they just stopped showing up on my store. I didn't turn them off, didn't change any settings. They just stopped working. This app is great when it works, but it isn't reliable.

Moscow Copper Co.

The app worked great, easy setup, until it failed and stopped supplying our sitewide discount during black friday. We didn't touch anything, it just suddenly stopped working during the busiest day of the year.

ThisSoundsCool

It's a good concept and easy layout. But i simply have not had success with this app. I used it for a bundle months ago and sales instantly stopped when i applied it. I tested it again recently for volume discount and im getting less conversions overall. This app just doesnt deliver.

Remember, its a red flag when the bad reviews are right on the front page and the good ones are buried.

Zdoze

It's a decent app does what it says, but it has problems Buy X Get Y ...works but is also broken.

When I add two products to my cart and it is B1G1 Free if you back out of the cart change the quantity to 1 and then go to check out it keeps the coupon and takes the total off one product and gives a free order... I spent way too long canceling FREE orders because of this. ugh.

Purse Schwag

I do love this app and have had it for several months now. While it is a great app, it does have its problems. The app creates bundles and helps with up sells, which is always a plus, but the issues lie with coding, and unless you are an expert it can be hard to maneuver. If you use bundling or Buy X and Get Y settings, you loose money because it takes the discounts from the highest cost product, not the lowest. The Free Gifts are slow to pop up causing the customer to become irritated and abandon cart. While customer service is helpful the problems have not been resolved as of yet. I have been told it is a work and progress and they are aware, but no eta. For the money I am paying for the app, these should not be an issue. Meanwhile I will continue to loose profit and customers. Looking for a new app to replace this one now. Will see which one happens first, the fix or new app.