Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

BLACKMEOWW

It just made my store turn slow and prevent customer to add to cart. Every thing used to be ok before but there was a bug now. I have to remove it! :(

August 20, 2020

Hi there! We don't see any support requests from your store in our inbox. We'd love to connect and identify the issues you're experiencing - we've sent you a new email to the account owner address on file. Please respond ASAP, thank you!

Supplement Warehouse

This app seems to have gotten worse and worse over time. I use it for this website as well as other sites and sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. For example, right now it won't save any discounts we add. This has happened in the past. Have contacted support multiple times, and it takes days and days to hear back. Currently looking for another app for all our sites.

June 8, 2020

Hi there! It looks like we have sent you a few messages that we haven't received a reply to. Could you please check your inbox and spam so we can resolve this issue ASAP? Thank you!

Believe.Dream.Imagine.

First off, the fact that we even need to install all these stupid "apps" to do what Shopify should do "out of the box" is beyond me. It is the single most frustrating and enraging part of dealing with our online commerce work today.

That being said. We were hoping this App would do what we needed. Which is to provide a "Buy X, Get Y" type of option. It did provide some of that functionality. However, the App will sporadically not work--some people get the discount correctly. Others, seemingly random, will not get the discount at all. This causes us to have to manually adjust the cart & perform a refund for those customers that do complete the purchase--many will just abandon their carts. Also, when doing a "Buy X, Get Y" at a discount or free, the customer can put items into the cart to qualify for the discount. Then, removing qualifying items from the cart DOES NOT remove the bonus or free items. This is a flaw that needs to be corrected as well. Until these issues are fixed, we will not use, and cannot recommend, this App.

My Supplement Store

If this app actually worked and was reliable I'd give it 10 stars. Unfortunately it's always glitchy and this morning right after launching a big halloween sale the entire app stops working across all 3 of our stores. Support doesn't have a chat line or phone number so hard to get a quick resolution to any issues. If this worked it would be amazing, unfortunately it doesn't and support is subpar.

October 31, 2019

Hi there! Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting hold of us. It looks like we responded to your email shortly after it arrived in our inbox. Please be sure to check your junk folder too because sometimes our replies can end up there. Thanks!

GoodBake

Careful - changes code and messes with theme, even after uninstall. The changes are revertable but it took some time.

July 15, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you've had trouble removing the code from our app. Our support team would be happy to remove the code for you to save you some time. We've sent you an email with more information.

Supply

Guys, I'm sorry - I've had it with this app. It just stops working randomly. We'll wake up to dozens of support tickets where customers can't get the promo to work. Not only is it losing us sales, it's costing us money to make things right.

Please, make this app work. I love it when it works. I absolutely hate it when it doesn't.

Bawdy Barber

I loved this app when I was working with it to design offers. Once I set the offers up they worked wonderfully for one day, then they just stopped showing up on my store. I didn't turn them off, didn't change any settings. They just stopped working. This app is great when it works, but it isn't reliable.

Moscow Copper Co.

The app worked great, easy setup, until it failed and stopped supplying our sitewide discount during black friday. We didn't touch anything, it just suddenly stopped working during the busiest day of the year.

ThisSoundsCool

It's a good concept and easy layout. But i simply have not had success with this app. I used it for a bundle months ago and sales instantly stopped when i applied it. I tested it again recently for volume discount and im getting less conversions overall. This app just doesnt deliver.

Remember, its a red flag when the bad reviews are right on the front page and the good ones are buried.

Zdoze

It's a decent app does what it says, but it has problems Buy X Get Y ...works but is also broken.

When I add two products to my cart and it is B1G1 Free if you back out of the cart change the quantity to 1 and then go to check out it keeps the coupon and takes the total off one product and gives a free order... I spent way too long canceling FREE orders because of this. ugh.

Previous 1