Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales in one place. Including post-purchase upsells!

Dermalogica Singapore

It's useful apps, we been using this for a couple of my site I built and it's not too expensive compare with other apps around.

Dacila

hello i m in the trial period but there is one problem i can't remove the sale badge because it does not apdated with my theme and i want to disable it i hope answer me before the period finish thank you

HygienicBand

I asked for help to configure some translations of the popup and Paige helped a lot, thank you! The rate is 4 stars instead of 5 because the popup has a little lag and it lasts a few seconds to appear. The customer care was great, 5 stars for them!

SISOS

I'm testing the app, but I can tell you that the support is very great! they help me to resolve a problem in a few minutes

UNI KEY Health

I use this app to add volume discounts, spend $X get Y or buy X get Y. The volume discounts work flawlessly and are very easy to set up. The other discount types didn't work perfectly for us out of the box, but the support has been great to work with.

It would be nice if we could rearrange the discount hierarchy so we could determine which discounts fired before others. As it stands the volume discounts override all others, and require us to turn them off if we want to run temporary promotions.

Manuka Honey of NZ

This is a powerful app for promotions. I can largely recommend it and customer service is excellent. I would love a free gift with purchase function. Also, reporting could be improved as my store coupons used in conjunction with this app will be overwritten and I am loosing my coupon insights. The minor bugs that prop up when updating a theme, are being fixed quickly by the helpful support team.

Souley Green

There were some pending issues since installing the app on our site. However, Patrick took the time to source out the problem for us. Really appreciate it! Great app to have if you are looking to offer your customers bundle deals or other ongoing promotions.

Alchimie Forever

This app has helped us to create a gift with purchase promo and we like the fact that we can combine it with Shopify promo code if we decide to run 2 promos at the same time.

クスミティー 公式オンラインブティック

Very satisfied. They helped us customize the local language and the UI. It would be even better if there's price tier based on the features we want to use and we can select what to use because we are interested in only one type of promotion and not using the others at all.

Sola Wood

Some oddities here and there, but overall a great app. On top of that it has great customer service and a good helpsite. I would take an app that has some minor inconveniences with good Customer Support, and a good helpsite over one that is perfect and doesn't have those any day. If I have an issue I know they'll help me resolve it. 5+ Stars for CS, and Help Site, 4 stars for missing features that would be nice to have.

Previous 1 3