Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Bundles, post-purchase upsell, BOGO, volume, gifts & more!

Neal & Wolf

It's almost perfect - the upsell/cross-sell bits are great. The gift with purchase could be so much better though - it's very slow to load on the basket page and would be even better if it could be automatically added to the basket. I did speak to their support team about this and was given a generic response about improving site speed using tools like Google Page Speed.

September 14, 2021

Thanks for the feedback about the gift offer. I've shared it with my product team, we really appreciate it! - Emily, Support Lead

KnobDepot

Had some issues that took a bit of time to resolve (conflicts with certain functionality between the app and our store) - otherwise I would have rated this 5 Stars. James, Patrick and Kay were very patient and helpful. The issues were resolved and the app functions as intended.

September 1, 2021

Happy to hear things have been resolved! Appreciate you taking the time to leave a review :) - Emily, Support Lead

AMSUM

Been using this app for almost 18 months. At times, we made good use of this app and it really turned out to be a game changer. Everything about this app is great and we do enjoy using it for our business. Given the dyanamics of the changing businesses, I think more could be done with this app in terms of customization and integration with store and other apps. But, Great potential, wonderful offerings and amazing support from the team :-)

August 12, 2021

I'm so glad to hear it's been working for you so far. I really appreciate the feedback too, we have lots of exciting updates in store so stay tuned! - Emily, Support Lead

Hanky Panky UK

I only used the free trial version but this app was exactly what we needed. After trying many apps, this was the only one that would do the 3 for a set price offer that we were trying to run on our site. There were no glitches or issues and the discount was applied as required.

August 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! Glad to hear you had a good experience :) - Emily, Support Lead

VIP-luggage2021

This app provide many types to create an offers, Also their support is also good and very quick. This offers should also work with cart drawer.

Apoterra Skincare

We've been able to run successful promotions and customize them to our branding with Ultimate Special Offers. So far, we've used the platform for gift with purchase, but are looking to test out other capabilities soon. When we ran into technical glitches, their customer service was very responsive and helpful. Would recommend!

passion resources

Pixel Union support was responsive and resolved our issue quickly. Currently using the BOGO feature.

Canoe Club

Works great for discount bundles & upsells in my store. Fast support when I updated to a new theme.

Dermalogica Singapore

It's useful apps, we been using this for a couple of my site I built and it's not too expensive compare with other apps around.

Dacila

hello i m in the trial period but there is one problem i can't remove the sale badge because it does not apdated with my theme and i want to disable it i hope answer me before the period finish thank you

Previous 1 3 4