Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Calamityware

Time spent using app About 2 years

We've been using USO for about five years now, about four times per year, specifically for the "free gift with purchase" option. It works pretty well with our theme (we've even switched themes and it still works fine), and it makes it easy on us. I wish that the offer loaded faster on the cart page, as sometimes customers are impatient and click to the checkout too quickly before the free gift has been presented to them. Other than that, it's wonderful. Orbit support is also fast and helpful. Paige helped me within the hour of reporting an issue, and solved it for me immediately. Thanks, Paige!

August 5, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for sharing. This might be the best review we've ever received. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave such kind words, and I absolutely will pass this feedback along to Paige! - Emily, Head of Support

SWIXXZ

This has been a solid app for me that is good for multiple promotional uses. Good and quick customer service as well!

June 20, 2022

I'm happy to hear this, thanks for sharing!! - Emily, Support Lead

Marc Anthony Singapore

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 years

Good service support however will be good if they allow promotional price to be shown on the collection page instead of only at the cart

June 3, 2022

Great feedback! I will be passing this along to my product team. Thanks so much for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

ANIMØ OPTICS

Location Netherlands

With the many options, getting started seemed a little overwhelming. Got the app to do what I wanted it to do quite quickly though. Great to use for sales periods and to have some more customizable sales. Great support too, quick response, and helped me greatly. Would very much recommend this app!

April 20, 2022

Happy to hear we got you all set up! Thanks for leaving a review! - Emily, Support Lead

Three Spirit UK

Time spent using app About 2 years

REALLY great service - quick + they got to the bottom of our issue. Rarely do reviews but after they fixed our issue - felt looked after by a real person which isn't always the case with an app you sign up for.

March 9, 2022

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!! Thanks :) - Emily, Support Lead

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Overall, the app is good. Support is super responsive. There are a few shortfalls that cause our company not to be able to operate optimally and one might need to consider. 1. When giving away a free product with the order, the free product can not simply be added to the cart automatically. The shopper needs to see a popup in the shopping cart/checkout where they need to click add to cart or a skip button. It looks sort of like an add, so I might think as a shopper just to close that window. In addition, that popup does not always show up. The developer recognizes this problem and has no way around either issue. I no longer offer free products with orders, because I received too many emails and phone calls from customers that complained that they didn't get the free gift with the order which is because of these issues. 2. You can not use this product together with one time coupons from Shopify. Sometimes, we like to compensate customers for order issues with a one time coupon. Also, we like to reward customers for some task that perform with a one time coupon and we will not be able to do this with this product. Other than these 2 issues, the product has worked well.

February 28, 2022

Thanks so much for this review! I really appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. I will be discussing it internally with our product team. -Emily, Support Lead

Vershar

Muy bersatil y buen soporte al cliente, aunque no puedes tener ofertas con precio fijo si usas multi divisa

January 17, 2022

¡Gracias por la reseña! - Emily, Support Lead

Pangea

Time spent using app About 3 years

Customer Service (James this time) is really quick and helpful. The app is easy to use and we can find a solution to any challenge that might arise. Only downside is using a Shopify Code and USO at the same time.

December 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this review! We are a bit bound by Shopify limitations when it comes to combining discount codes, but I really appreciate this feedback and will be passing it along to my team. - Emily, Support Lead

Mountain Dreads

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

The App works great and I enjoy the features and ability to offer many discounts at once, and the support is amazing, but for me it ends up costing ALOT as you pay $1 every time someone takes up an offer. Can't find another app which does all of these offers are once though, but I'm just not sure paying hundreds of dollars a month is worth it?

December 3, 2021

Hi there! Our billing is a usage-based pricing model. This means that you’re only paying for the orders using discounts from our app. So while it can be higher in the busier months, you’re never paying for something you don’t use.

For context, we did an analysis of all our users and what they were paying with our previous subscription model, and found that the majority of merchants were paying more on months they had slower sales, like January. We wanted to change to a model that had the merchant’s best interest in mind.

I have sent you an email to chat more in depth about this. I appreciate your feedback! - Emily, Support Lead

Neal & Wolf

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's almost perfect - the upsell/cross-sell bits are great. The gift with purchase could be so much better though - it's very slow to load on the basket page and would be even better if it could be automatically added to the basket. I did speak to their support team about this and was given a generic response about improving site speed using tools like Google Page Speed.

September 14, 2021

Thanks for the feedback about the gift offer. I've shared it with my product team, we really appreciate it! - Emily, Support Lead

Previous 1 3 4 5