Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
December 9, 2020

Works great for discount bundles & upsells in my store. Fast support when I updated to a new theme.

Canoe Club
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 25, 2020

It's useful apps, we been using this for a couple of my site I built and it's not too expensive compare with other apps around.

Dermalogica Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: 27 days
Edited October 22, 2020

hello i m in the trial period but there is one problem i can't remove the sale badge because it does not apdated with my theme and i want to disable it i hope answer me before the period finish thank you

Dacila
France
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
September 22, 2020

I asked for help to configure some translations of the popup and Paige helped a lot, thank you! The rate is 4 stars instead of 5 because the popup has a little lag and it lasts a few seconds to appear. The customer care was great, 5 stars for them!

HygienicBand
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 19, 2020

I'm testing the app, but I can tell you that the support is very great! they help me to resolve a problem in a few minutes

SISOS
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited May 11, 2021

I use this app to add volume discounts, spend $X get Y or buy X get Y. The volume discounts work flawlessly and are very easy to set up. The other discount types didn't work perfectly for us out of the box, but the support has been great to work with. It would be nice if we could rearrange the discount hierarchy so we could determine which discounts fired before others. As it stands the volume discounts override all others, and require us to turn them off if we want to run temporary promotions.

UNI KEY Health
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 4, 2020

This is a powerful app for promotions. I can largely recommend it and customer service is excellent. I would love a free gift with purchase function. Also, reporting could be improved as my store coupons used in conjunction with this app will be overwritten and I am loosing my coupon insights. The minor bugs that prop up when updating a theme, are being fixed quickly by the helpful support team.

Manuka Honey of NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 12, 2020

There were some pending issues since installing the app on our site. However, Patrick took the time to source out the problem for us. Really appreciate it! Great app to have if you are looking to offer your customers bundle deals or other ongoing promotions.

Souley Green
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 26, 2020

This app has helped us to create a gift with purchase promo and we like the fact that we can combine it with Shopify promo code if we decide to run 2 promos at the same time.

Alchimie Forever
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 25, 2020

Very satisfied. They helped us customize the local language and the UI. It would be even better if there's price tier based on the features we want to use and we can select what to use because we are interested in only one type of promotion and not using the others at all.

クスミティー 公式オンラインブティック